Ninja Mole pt. 1

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 12 (Ninja Mole pt. 1)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[AN: This is part one of the story of Clyde's awakening of his primal DNA and also the tragedy that is about to transpire. This will revolve mostly on Ryuzen "Bakuryu" Kato Shikigami and Clyde McBride so Lincoln is mostly just a support.]

Clyde McBride, only son of the McBride family. He is the best friend of Lincoln Loud and had been his partner in most antics. Known about him is that he once had a huge crush on the eldest Loud sister, Lori. But the moment he met Penelope, he leaned on her as love interest. That relation only lasted up until friends only and never progressed any deeper. Soon he met Emma but got rejected quicker than a blink. That's where Chloe arrived and admired Clyde for his resolute and smarts. Chloe had always found Clyde interesting and the two shared a bond together. Clyde also had a very uncanny family. Yes, I said uncanny because... he had two fathers.

Harold and Howard McBride are the two fathers of Clyde. However that may be, Harold is Clyde's true father while Howard is Clyde's step-parent. I know that having two fathers are quite bizarre to see but society had accepted it just as having two mothers. The parents are both queers and had been a family together. But before all that, Clyde used to have a mother. She died of something when Clyde was young and left Harold devastated. But he still found love again, from another man this time. Thus the McBride Family are still intact!

Clyde had a bit of an issue to himself. He did envy having a big family as Lincoln had but he also knew the cons of that said family. He is kind, understanding and supportive. Pacifistic as he may and always tries a way to avoid delinquency, he isn't above fighting when things go awry. But he is a bit insecure and fearful to a point that he invites himself to therapy with Dr. Lopez most often than not [much to the therapist's annoyance]. Still, he's reliable and ready to help to those in need. And ever since he met the renowned ninja instructor of Rita and Harold, the last of the Kato Ninjutsu: Bakuryu [full name: Ryuzen Kato Shikigami], he was willing to be instructed on the art knowing the danger Lincoln had now faced. He fully accepted that Lincoln is now a Zoanthrope [Men with Primal abilities/instincts/transformation] and will always be a magnet to misadventures. At the very least, he wanted to learn to defend himself whenever his best friend is away [or if something happens to Chloe again after her disappearance]. The elderly master however isn't long to this world. He had been suffering from an ailment, a cancer he had Tyron cure with the expense that he also became the facility's test subject. Sufficed that the experiment worked but his body is not completely compatible with the new found power. Clyde knew that the master mustn't overexert his body into too much pressure now that he is becoming frail. But that didn't stop him from ever teaching Clyde the ways of the martial art.

Bakuryu: Damn it all. I'm not as properly efficient as I used to be. I can't even perform one single chore!

Clyde: Let me do it for you, sir.

Bakuryu: Thank you, lad. You are indeed your father's child. Always selfless and kindhearted. This old man is nearing his end and all I can do to have a fulfilling death is have someone to carry over my mantle as master of the ninjutsu. You are my only candidate, boy.