Race Against Time part 3: Iron Mole

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 18 (Race Against Time part 3: Iron Mole)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[AN: This is the third part of the season finale. Whereas, our heroes will now be fighting against the Chameleon Zoanthrope, Hajime Buzusima. There they will decide the fate of Royal Woods, if it is towards peace or utter chaos. This season may not be the last time we see this treacherous reptile but this is where he will finally face justice against his crimes. Not only that but this will spark the day that the whole Royal Woods populace will be another Menagerie due to Zoanthropes appearing left and right. It will be up to Lincoln to deal with the situation but that will be for another season. For now, let's get to the season finale. And as the title suggest, a new challenger will face the heroes of this story and Clyde will be the viewpoint of it.]

Lincoln and his group had reached the Renaissance Center, where the Chameleon Zoanthrope is waiting as he fulfil his plans of turning the whole Michigan state into a world of chaos, run by Zoanthropes. His plan to dominate and usher an era of Darwinism, where the strong eats upon the weak and Zoanthropes running rampant without laws, teachings or restrictions. Our heroes are now doing what must be done for this evil purpose to be stopped. As they stepped into the entryway and looked around the empty halls, they are greeted by a figure of red armor and kabuki mask.

Lincoln: Be careful, everyone. Buzusima is prepared to do whatever it takes to succeed.

The humanoid figure then suddenly had a red glow on its eyes, signifying activation. Then it assumes battle stance, a stance that Clyde is familiar with. From the jumbotrons of the halls, then switches on and reveals Hajime Buzusima.

Buzusima [on-screen]: Hello, little rascals. You really think I did not come prepared. Although I'd like to send most of my samples there, I figured you from the WOC would send little cubs and puppies so let's just say, I'm underestimating you. All of you are not worth my army. Alas, I still have proper security left in me. Meet project Koryuu!

Project Koryuu, a humanoid/android created by Tyron but discontinued due to instability. Buzusima had stolen one of Tyron [Dr. Tucker's] projects and created a weapon to protect himself. It was said that the project needs a body and proper programming.

Lincoln: You stole one of the doctor's precursor and continued the bio-engineered weapon! You really are a madman!

Buzusima: Sticks and stones, little pup! But have you noticed anything familiar of this one successful humanoid? Unlike those useless prototypes that failed, this one is more powerful and more capable than a real human. Not only that but it is also empowered by Zoanthrope DNA so it can basically transform as well. The alloy I used is made of transformium ore, which a very enigmatic yet unique polymeric metal. Now go Kohryuu, destroy them!

The jumbotron then screens off as the android then moves into more human like. When it charges at the group, Lincoln and the others split into pairs to avoid getting attacked. Clyde notice something familiar of the humanoid.

Clyde/Bakuryu II: It can't be... master Bakuryu!

Chloe: What!?

Lincoln: That can't be!