Primal Fury Beth - The Arcana

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 42 (Season 3: Primal Fury Beth - The Arcana)

This is Season 3 of the Bloody Roar Loud series.

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

AN: The ship is Leni x Scott and Becky x Chaz, for consistency of Zoanthrope-Human couples, at least that's what this AU is gonna forward. This chapter might also be short and introductory only. Before I begin introducing the Jurassic Zoanthropes, I want somebody to answer this question so that I can get on with it.

Who will be the main three (Tyrannosaur Rex, Triceratops, Pterodactyl)? My recommendation was the three 8th grader bullies (which I remember, one of them is Taylor aka. Bully QT). Help me sort out which power they will have.

Once someone gives me a better answer, I will put them into a "shout-out" for the next chapter of this series. To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

After Lincoln participated in his magic show and won 3rd place, he felt a powerful surge from his Zoanthrope instincts. As if a premonition of an upcoming battle with someone powerful and a war that might scar the world as they know it. The year is 20XX (Just Imagine that this is occurring somewhere from 2015-2021), some historical chaos is slowly repeating itself.

Project Uranus (a clone from Chloe's DNA) had been released and went missing for so long.

Buzusima has not yet been located, although there had been clues that he is hiding in Europe, a continent east from America. New England is slowly being restored from an old catastrophe made by scientists that illegally experimented on genes, Zoanthropes and cloned creatures.

Yin Lynn had returned to Royal Woods but for now, her base of operations are within fight clubs in Detroit. She accumulated wealth from every victory she attain in the brawls. Lynn Jr had to train desperately to anticipate her cloned half of a rival.

So to give a brief history of the events that gave Zoanthropes a bad reputation... we will present you the incident in Italy that began these project. Projects that were said to blur the line between life and death, which leads to the ruination and maddening of such prestigious scientists and benefactors.

Year 1998, December - A man named Royce Curien was once a brilliant scientist and former member of BOARD and Tyron Corp. He was sponsored by a Jewish philanthropist, turned scientist... Caleb Ishmael Goldman. His projects were all for the sake of his sickly son, Daniel James Curien. However, once his son was cured... he descent into insanity after gaining the power to improve creatures and clone them seamlessly... believing that there will be no more death, no tragedy... Curien made illegal attempts in human experimentation and improving Zoanthropes of both natural gene and Artificial awakening... But most of his works ends in failed subjects, although he did not stop and kept the failures as servants of his manor... unleashing hordes of creatures neither alive nor dead.

This incident will be remembered throughout history, as one of the most horrifying event of Human-Zoanthrope.

After the death of Curien at the hands of the American-European branch of mercenaries of WOC and AMS, another policing agency, things calmed down. The project Curien used to stop the two polices betrayed and injured him, leaving him vulnerable. Once the project was destroyed, Curien was dealt the coup de grace by agents G and R (Rogan).