Investigation

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 6 (Investigation)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[This is a slight twist and rewrite of one episode. Focused mainly the storyline mixed with the actual episode.]

In the next day, Lincoln finally got someone to call a "girlfriend" even though she tend to be a bully. Lincoln chats with her online but their conversation is subtle to avoid awkwardness. After the chat, he sometimes notice that he had barely any achievements in his life. The sisters made a makeshift trophy out of empathy (or pity rather) for trying to make up for the trouble. Although that caused one of his crushes to feel ashamed and move to different class section from him, it doesn't matter for he got Ronnie Anne. Lincoln then got bored and played his VR game. However, Lincoln took a bathroom break and placed his VR game set at the sink. He then receives a call from Fang and hurried out. Lori then went in next as Lincoln then exits the house.

Lori: No silly! Not even like... [Lori washes her hands then realized something] Hold on Boo-boo-bear.

Lori then looked at the sink and saw Lincoln's game all soaked and waterlogged. The damage caused the game to be totaled.

Lori: Oh no. No no no no no! Dang it! If Lincoln finds out...

Back to Lincoln, rushing with his lycanthrope powers, he made it with ease as he reverts back to human.

Fang: Good, you're in time and the control is improving. I hope you read my messages.

Lincoln: About our current situation? Yeah, I did. Zoanthropes, is that what they call us?

Fang: I guess so. My father was an experimented Zoanthrope that opposed the Institute and freed the captured guinea pigs of Tyron during his time. He had friends that were also mutants and they were able to find them a solace to stay hidden into. Then the group grew into a kingdom.

Lincoln: The Kingdom of Menagerie. Its king is Orion Orma and the crowned prince is Kronus Orma. Sounds like someplace Lana would want to be into.

Fang: If she wanted that, it would take a ticket. There are two divisions of the kingdom, the Eastern capital and the Western commerce town. The Eastern capital is found in the island below the Australia while the Western commerce town is found in Madagascar and nearby Southern African countries including Somalia.

Lincoln: That is far.

Then Gado and Shina/Jeanne came outside from Yugo/Fang's house.

Gado: This is the kid? He looked like a halfwit.

Lincoln: And you are?

Gado: Alan Gado, mercenary of World of Coexistence. We aim to unite humanity and Zoanthropes together as one. But in order to do that, we eradicate any potential threats that may disturb the peace.

Shina: And I'm his daughter, Jeanne Gado or as my friends would call me: Shina Marvel. So what are you, squirt?

Lincoln: I'm a werewolf like Fang. We have the same Zoanthrope powers.