Parent Quartet

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 32 (Parent Quartet)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

PS: This will be a combination of shorts with the parent Zoanthropes (Rita, Lynn Sr, Howard & Harold) and will only be about their daily lives. No battle whatsoever will occur but there will be some antics that will require their powers to be used. This even occurred before "Sid the Spurious", which means Lincoln and Ronnie might be absent since they are in Great Lakes City to investigate about the Unborn Zoanthrope that attacked Sid. After this, we shall continue with the Part 2 of "Sid the Spurious". And please READ THE AN BELOW!

-Rita Loud and Lynn Loud Sr-

It was just a regular day at Royal Woods. Troubles had a decrease ever since the new laws had been implemented for the sake of the Human-Zoanthrope relation. Most, if not all establishment had been Zoanthrope-friendly for the lack of better terms. Prejudice and some discrimination had been minimized but the fact that it's still present is quite troublesome for those who just wanted to live quietly. Nevertheless, things are going in harmonic flow. Some are able to use their powers freely without hinge. Crimes committed by Zoanthropes are minimum for some reason. Must be to keep peace and prevent the fear of oppression and avoid a war between people of society considering that Zoanthropes are still part-human. Some are even taught to use their powers for easing their mundane lives such as work, laundry, construction and more. Some might use that power for malicious intent but we have polices to deal with them. Even some Zoanthropes offered services to uphold the law and even went as far as volunteering for fire brigade, religious and charitable organizations, police and investigatory department, security and surveillance, and most of all, medical related assistance.

Prime examples of those who uses their Zoanthrope powers mundanely are the Loud sisters, and of course, the Loud parents; Rita and Lynn Loud Sr. It was time for them to go to work. Lynn Sr is a chef at his own restaurant, Lynn's Table. Rita is still an aspiring novelist while keeping her job at the dental clinic. She was able to find new inspiration from the renowned Werewolf hero, her own son, Lincoln. Two Werewolves protecting Royal Woods from any dangers that might spring, Yugo/Fang and Lincoln, set out to find the mysterious monster that has been infecting the town with a deadly virus that causes people to go crazy and suffer. That was her latest attempt of a story or a continuity of an old series based on the same premise of Zoanthropes. Lynn Sr, on the other hand, still have skepticism about putting his son in danger's way for the sake of finding something like his calling. Not that he's not proud of the heroics, he just worry too much. But knowing that even the mercenaries of WOC kept a watch over the boy, his worries are quite diminished. Even with some lingering fears, the newly loaded trophy case, now filled with Lincoln's military/mercenary achievements (Medal of Honors, of Freedom, for Merits) reminds him to not be afraid. I think he's even happier that Lincoln finally outshone some of his sisters achievements and even his old pity trophy (Most Changed Brother? Yeah, right). Which means, Lincoln doesn't have to worry about getting nothing but pity from being the only one without achievements, despite the fact that Lincoln didn't do them for the medals but for the sake of peace. (See, Good Actions and Intentions are rewarded eventually. Passive and Active goodness is key to a success. Not just desire to win alone. Kinda making LJ jealous but she doesn't mind at all. She realizes this as truth ever since Yin Lynn [her evil clone] showed up anyways.)