Chase

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 11 (Chase)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

It's a beautiful day in Royal Woods, seems to be a perfect sunny day. A day where everyone can do stuff outdoors. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, nice day indeed. Children playing outside for fun, without a care in the world. Some play fetch, others go to the playground, teens go to the mall, adults watch some drama or go to events and parents take their kids to an amusement park or a picnic, maybe even a field trip. Yup, nothing can ruin the day. Heck, even a humanoid wolf is playing chase with four humanoid animals.

Wait, what?! A humanoid wolf? Humanoid animals? Chase? What's going on?

Well, that's for our protagonist: Lincoln Loud the Wolf Zoanthrope to explain. It seemed that the lycanthrope had his hands full today. And it was such a nice day for break and recovery, now another is stirring up trouble.

Lincoln [Wolf]: Yeah, things aren't getting easy for me. It all started with a news that all of us heard...

Flashback

Katherine Mulligan: This is Katherine Mulligan, reporting live for this breaking news. Suddenly, these human-sized animals had started rampaging indiscriminately. Two had been reported to be bird-types while one is an elephant while the other is a panther. Police activities had been engaged into action but their non-lethal weaponries had been ineffective.

Shows that the polices are using tranquilizers to apprehend the Zoanthropes but they all missed their shots.

Katherine Mulligan: It seemed that these creatures are like the Shark-Man and the Rat infestation that occurred from the past. If the situation get any worse, the authorities will have now no choice but to use force. Some citizens are now asking, where is our resident guardian: The Werewolf Man? This is Katherine Mulligan, reporting!

Flashback Ends

Lincoln [Wolf]: So Fang and I had to chase down these guys before they could cause any more problem. Gado and Shina are at another place, looking for the things that the doctor may had left for them to help find other experiments before Buzusima could get to them. Oh, and thanks to some of them, they gave us a means of communicating. Now we had earpieces to use.

Yugo/Fang [Wolf/Com]: Lincoln, do have them in sights?

Lincoln [Wolf]: Yeah, I'm on it. They split into different directions so I need back up. I had a Crow Zoanthrope on the run. These bird types are sure helluva fast and swift. I'm going to need footing to get to them.

Yugo/Fang [Wolf/Com]: Conveniently, we are given orders to fight them just in case they strike back. And also, we have a much potent stun darts than those from the police. The authorities had became much incompetent these days, ever since Tyron's fall. Now the Royal Woods Science Department had no access to anything Tyron related since the failure. It will take time for Dr Shaun Tucker to go back in researching again for the Science Department.