Primal Fury Heth - The Fiend Arcana

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 48 (Season 3: Primal Fury Heth - The Fiend Arcana)

This is Season 3 of the Bloody Roar Loud series and the first part of the Season/Series Finale. Yup, after for so long, I'm ending this series and if ever I decide to make a continuation for this one... It'll be a Year Time Skip. So no more Yugo, Katherine, Jenny, Gado and other characters because they'll be too old. I won't spoil the details on how this will end but that's the least of the heads up for the upcoming finale.

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom Aleichem/Peace Be Onto You!!.

To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

Months had passed since the Dinosaur fiasco and Lincoln gained new allies. The Jurassic trio needed rehab and training their bodies in controlling their Zoanthropic tendencies to avoid being classified as feral. However, Primal Fury is coming to a close. The Pieces of the Decalogue are still not found except for Rune Save, the Sword of Sealing. The rest of the false-Zoanthropes, aka. The Arcana are destroyed or sealed away save for one last Tarot... the Fiend. Many are training to prepare for the day to come, considered as a day of reckoning to this Human-Zoanthrope society.

Leni and Scott are spending as much time together in their dates. Becky, Jackie, Miguel, Felix, Fiona, Mandee and yes even Gavin were there to support Leni while they have their own time. Why isn't Gavin in the date with Leni? Why Scott? Well, Scott is much patient and understanding ever since he moved from Scotland. Gavin did liked Leni... I'm not going to use the excuse that he's a bit xenophobic to Zoanthropes... not racist, just xenophobic. Gavin doesn't trust Zoanthropes that much since something must have happened to him during those Nights like Tyron's Downfall or those Savage/Wild Nights. Events that involved troubles with the Zoanthrope population. Gavin is still taking his time on adjusting to the fact that some of his friends are now Zoanthropes. Gavin is just fully human like Becky and the others. Chaz and Leni are so far the only Zoanthropes known to their group.

Meanwhile, Bobby and Lori had to cancel their date. They decided to train for a bit. Combat instincts, maybe? I mean, if the Primal Fury Day is coming, it's best to be prepared. Lori even developed a new finishing move, One Flash - Thousand Strikes (Isshun Sengeki). The move is fairly simple and constructed to be purely a counteract move. In defensive position, she'll block a melee attack and throw her opponent open for an incoming barrage of hits at the pressure points, paralyzing her foe for a bit. Bobby is focused on his Matador-style wrestling.

Some of the rests are quite the same... They had their activities by day, but at sunset, they have their crime fighting action with the members of WOC. Luna and Sam have both vigilantism by night and concerts every Saturday and Sunday nights. Luan have acting school activities by daytime, and crime fighting on certain nights... mostly the Friday or Saturdays. Benny is the same, web-slinging into action by nightfall. Lucy has training with Jenny in case she evolves into a vampire Bat Zoanthrope after being nocturnal for so long. Lana is training her frog powers and Lola; she's preparing for the time she becomes a Firefox. Mana Kitsune and Ryouho speculated that Lola could potentially inherit the Kitsune clan Onmyoji/Exorcism techniques from her affiliation with the Fox Zoanthropes. Lisa had not much to train for since she's helping the WOC science division along with Dr. Shaun Tucker. She even developed a formula that may slowly help Steven/Stun to revert to normal or at least, be compatible with the Beetle Zoanthrope DNA that is infused to him, to ensure that the man regains his memories and sanity. Until then, the disfigured man is on a hunt for Buzusima, the Chameleon Zoanthrope... in thirst for vengeance for what he had done with him.