Girl in Rabbit's Clothing

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 7 (Girl in Rabbit's Clothing)

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

[Some episode reference added. Again, since this is an AU, some episodes may or may not/never occur to differentiate it from the canon. Why? Because if we follow the canon most of the time, then it ain't a fan made fiction anymore, that's just copying the CanonVerse. Canon means what the creator state as fact of actuality, Fanmade is something a fan decide whether a singular fan or a group of fans(doujinshi)]

Good news hits on Clyde when he saw Chloe once again, alive and active. She took a break from school to be homeschooled to catch up from what she missed and she will take summer school if needed. Clyde is so happy and Lincoln told him the whole encounter. Clyde glad that Lincoln is safe from the villainous Chameleon Zoanthrope. After school they received a visit from the rescued Mole Rat Zoanthrope, Ryuzen "Bakuryu" Kato Shikigami.

Bakuryu: Good to see you again, boy.

Lincoln: Sir Bakuryu, good afternoon. Are you here for mom?

Bakuryu: Yes, lad. And to my other student, Harold McBride. May I come in?

Lincoln: Sure thing sir.

Rita[shouts]: Lincoln! Who was it!?

Lincoln[shouts]: Mom, I think it's for you.

Rita then went to the living area and see her visitor.

Rita: Good afternoon, to whom I owe the pleasure?

Bakuryu: Rita. It's good to see you, you look lovely just as I imagined. Forgive the intrusion but can I get a heartfelt reunion to my precious student of the Kato art of ninja.

Rita: Sir Bakuryu? You're still alive? I thought you died and went MIA. I'm so happy to see you alive, and healthy as well.

Bakuryu: Healthy is hardly the case. I was supposed to die of cancer but was cured thanks to Tyron. Only to hear it shut down during my therapy. Now that I am released, the only thing they did is eradicate the cancer and prolong me, but I'm afraid I already retired from the dojo... without successor.

Rita: That's a shame. I no longer practice the art since I had a family but it was thanks to your exercise that I am able to care for all my children, and my husband as well.

Bakuryu: I see you had your hands full to your son. You really are a kind woman.

Lincoln went upstairs to finish his homework, then he got called with Lori when she was invited to a date with Bobby. The reason was unknown for Lincoln since Lori did not say.

Bakuryu: And a daughter as well. I see potential in the boy.

Rita: Oh you have no idea. He's been the leader of the pack when I'm not around. My husband... well let's just say he's always so stressed to help.

Bakuryu: That can't be healthy for him. He had to man up and learn not to yield so easily. But I can respect his efforts. Say Rita, are there only your son and daughter? You said leader of the pack and I quite not understand. Are there other children beside them.