Lori the Jaguar

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 22 (Lori the Jaguar)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

My name is Lori Loud

I am 18 years old and the eldest daughter of Rita and Lynn Loud Sr. I have 9 younger sisters and a younger brother who is the middle child of our family. I recently just moved out from our house and started a life of my own, a career of my own. In Fairway University, with my boyfriend Bobby aka. Roberto Alejandro Luis Milan Santiago Jr [long name, I know] I literally had this pampered and pretty life.

That was until the mess I and my other sisters literally made. Something that we couldn't bare to let slide. Our brother had gone and fed up with our mistakes to a point of running away. Sure, we ain't saints but we strive to be good and loving siblings. My problem is that, being the eldest comes with responsibilities and privileges. But I basked too much on that privilege, I lost sight of that responsibility... to lead my siblings. My only brother became a lost sheep, not in the sense that he became a vagabond and lived life of crime and vices. No, far from it! He found his purpose when the Nightfall of Tyron happened! He became something greater... A Zoanthrope. With the power bestowed upon him, he immediately becomes literally the leader of the pack [no pun intended, considering he is a werewolf]. He became part of something bigger while I'm here just doing what I am used to. I took our relationship for granted that he finally found something while I kept searching. Like Cain, I found myself lost in thoughts and literally confused on what purpose do I serve. I was meant to be my siblings' keeper, my brother's keeper. But I literally threw it away for my own greed and wildest fantasy. Now I lost that chance now.

Every time I stared at the trophy case, I used to see just one from him: The most improved brother! Now it's filled with medals and awards for being literally the youngest and the most accomplished mercenary in World of Coexistence (WOC). I threw my change and it's never coming back. But my brother moved on and made way to his entropic fate while I'm still in a stalemate. But maybe there's something I can do... now that I'm also a Zoanthrope.

Lori: Maybe there's my chance. I won't miss it, I swear or I'll literally lose myself.

Lori made her way to the campus and did what any college student there would do - study hard, work on thesis, be part of the varsity golf team. She's doing those in repeat and she still felt like there's a hole in her heart. Something should be coming to fill her heart... something that her brother would do.

Lori: Who am I kidding? I'm literally not the mercenary type!

Carol: What were you saying?

Carol Pingrey - Lori's best friend [besides Leni] and former school rival. She is like a copy of her except somewhat better than her is some ways you can imagine, like an improved carbon-copy. She always find herself inferior to her and took the rivalry too seriously... until she was confronted by the truth that Carol envied her. Sure she won Homecoming Queen but Lori had Bobby, siblings... her brother, that not even the award could compare.