YAY Bloopers # 1

The camera tumbles, "Wait, wait its on, Sana!" It was a little shaky.

"Hehe, sorry viewers! Wait, shouldn't it be readers..?" Y/n questioned the shiba beside her who finally fixed the camera. "I dunno. Anyways! We'll be giving you a tour around the set!"

"Woohoo!"

...................

"And... action!"

It was the sad part where Y/n was going to disappear. Its Nayeon's part this time.

"Hey.. are you alright N-nayeon?"

"How dare you say that! You look-- pfft!!"

"Cut!!!!" Jihyo yelled. Nayeon tried to stifle her laugh but when she looked towards her partner she laughed again. "I-i'm so sorry, Y/n's make up is so.. pfft!"

"Hey! I'm not ugly!"

"No, you're make up is just.. funny!"

..............

"This is the costume room! Where we change outfits!" Sana yelled, as she opened it Mina was inside, already dressed. "Sana! Don't just barge in!" The shy penguin yelled.

"Sorry, sorry Mina!" Y/n told. They went to the other room, there they knocked first. "Now we'll be safe here..." Y/n mumbled, Sana opened the door after knocking. There Jihyo, and Jeongyeon are being applied make up. Dahyun, Jisoo and Lisa are eating bulgogi.

"Wha-?! That's the bulgogi I bought!" Y/n yelled while pointing her finger to the three who has the food stuffed in their mouths. "Ehe."

"Now what do you mean by ehe?! Treat me bulgogi later!!"

........................

"Scene Thirty seven replays, and... action!"

Its the 37th replay for the scene between Irene who kept laughing and Y/n at the first episode.

"I, Irene will bestow upon you my beloved powers to be the..." she stopped as if she was trying to remember something. Y/n who was confused raised her eyebrow before realizing it.

"Cut!!! Its the Yang of life, you..!" Authornim yelled angrily. "Sheesh, its the 37th take now!"

"So sorry, director! What is it again?"

...................

The two continued their vlogs, this time they shows the set. Since its Sana's time to act, Jisoo replaced the shiba.

"Oohh... look at Sana, so cool~!" They teased before the take. "Shut up!" The shiba embarassingly yelled.

"Oh, oh! Get Mark! Look at his pose!" Y/n whispered to Jisoo. They saw Mark watching the take with a funny pose.

 They saw Mark watching the take with a funny pose

He mumbled at them, "So serious~!"

"Authornim, stop Mark! He's teasing!"

"We won't finish this take if you do that Mark!"

..................

"Cut!!! You two are so awkward! Its a kiss!" Authornim yelled again for the 10th time to Y/n and Nayeon.

The two bashfully looked at their director, "But... its a kiss...."

"Woohoo! Go NaY/n!!" Moonbyul jokingly yelled. "They're sailing!!" IU joined while Mark puts up a sign saying 'Long Live NaY/n!'

"Can we use our powers on them?"

"NOOOOO!"

"When will we finish taking...?" Their director sadly said while watching them bicker.