YAY 7: The Duel

3rd Person's POV:

Nayeon decided to wake Y/n up since its time for her duel, as much as she hate to admit it.

"Aww...why won't you wake Y/n up?" she heard her familiar teasing her. She rolled her eyes and glared at her bunny.
She shook Y/n's body but she's still not waking up, Nayeon even gave her a nightmare but she's still not awake. She rolled my eyes again for the 5th time and snapped my fingers, a bucket of cold water appeared on top of Y/n's sleeping body.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

"Good evening, you're up against Eunbi"

"YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO POUR A BUCKET OF COLD WATER AT MY FACE?!?!"

"Well, you're not waking up! I even gave you a nightmare!!"

Y/n and Nayeon's familiar looked at each other while tilting their heads at their masters bickering. Y/n rolled her eyes going to the bathroom to clean wet self up.

While Nayeon puffed her cheeks frustratingly while her familiar starts to play with y/n's tiger.

~~~

Y/n after the hectic "waking up session" by Im Nayeon. She looked like she would kill somebody right now.

"HAHAHA!! What the hell happened to you dude?" Jeongyeon said laughing her ass of with the others, well except Mina and Tzuyu.
"You look like you're gonna kill somebody for giving you a bad day" Dahyun said laughing with Jeongyeon.
"Oh hell yeah i'm gonna kill that Im Nayeon later. I'm SO thankful because she woke me up PEACEFULLY" I said with a sarcasm while emphasizing each words.

"Oh by the way, you're up against Eunbi." Jihyo reminded me.
"She's dubbed as the "bully" here since she always bully students" Sana stated taking a spoon of rice. Well, after dinner will be the continuation of Legious Duel.

I scoffed and stood up to prepare.

Suddenly, this BULLY bumped at me. Causing for my things to fall of.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking" she said while bowing, her minions behind her were stiffling at her laughs. Y/n rolled my eyes and walk out of the cafeteria, but before she can walk Eunbi grabbed her hand and whispered something at y/n's ear.

"I'll make you suffer later, You...Black tier" she whispered looking at my tie. For a moment, y/n saw that she's scared but hid it away by her acting strong side.

Y/n rolled her eyes again going to the stadium.

Y/n's POV:

When I arrived, some students are only here. I roamed my eyes everywhere but nobody is familiar. I sat somewhere sighing..

I plugged my earphones closing my eyes... I was transferred to Taeyeon's void this time, maybe Irene's here. I can feel her prescence actually.

"Oh, you're here Min!" She said cheerfully.
"Why am I here? I'm The Ya--" I stopped talking when I remembered that I shouldn't say that I'm the Yang of life. It might cause trouble..
"Its fine...I know you. Only Nabong doesn't" she said chuckling, I raised one of my eyebrows at her.
"Nabongs?" I asked. Well, Sana once said that nickname before. But she didn't said who it is.
"Oh, Its Nayeon's nickname. I made it but she gets mad when I call her like that" she said laughing.