YAY 26: Celestial Ball

3rd Person's POV:

Today's the Ball, Y/n who is still at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's room kept on pacing back and forth.

"Oh, come on dude! What will you wear?" Jeongyeon asked groaning while holding 2 suits at her hands.

One is color red with a black tie

And the other one is a tuxedo with a red bowtie.

Y/n doesn't wait to wear the tuxedo, but the red one is beautiful as well.

"Fine, i'll choose the red one!" Y/n said as Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung smiled.
"Good pick tho" Chaeyoung said with a sly smile.

'I think that smile has a meaning, what are they hiding?' Y/n thought before shrugging it off going to the bathroom.

Actually, she didn't slept at Her and Nayeon's room. In the middle of the night, she knocked to her bestfriends door but an angry ostrich opened it.

Short story, she slept.

Y/n's nervous and she doesn't know why. Maybe because of Mina? Nayeon?

"Hey, let's go!" Chaeyoung said grabbing me outside. I didn't even saw Mina or Nayeon back at the common room. Maybe they're still preparing?

~~~~

They went to the Great Hall. They saw many decorations hanging at the walls. There are foods at the side too..

"Hey, Y/n!" Jihyo greeted with Tzuyu who wore a black tuxedo.
"Hey guys!" Y/n greeted with a slight smile.

"Where's Nayeon? I thought she's your date?" Dahyun said with Momo.
"Oh, about that--" y/n was cutted off when she saw a beautiful girl in a red dress.

Her hair falls elegantly at her back while she walks to our direction.

"N-Nayeon...?" Y/n mumbled.

"Woah, leadernim you look pretty!" Tzuyu said.
"I guess somebody is lucky.." Y/n mumbled sadly. Eventually, Chaeyoung heard it as well as Tzuyu.

"Hmm...I'm lucky to have Y/n as my date.."

They turned their heads behind and saw Mina at her red dress.

Y/n who stared at Mina in awe suddenly thought something.

'Wait, Nayeon's in red, Mina's in red, while I'm in red?!'

'Good pick tho'

She remembers Chaeyoung's statement.

'So you two know about this?!' Y/n thought slowly turning her head to her bestfriend who smiled nervously.

"Hello girls, can I take my date?" They heard a voice behind Y/n.

It's Jinyoung who is wearing a blue suit.

Red and blue? Definitely not good together for me.

Mina suddenly clinged at y/n's arm while smiling, then for a second Y/n saw Nayeon roll her eyes before going with Jinyoung who is trying to do a skinship but failed.