YAY 39: Make you fall again

Y/n's POV:

It was early in the morning when I woke up, Mallow immediately licked my hand happily while wiggling her tail.

I petted her then stood up going to the bathroom. But I was stopped by our familiars looking at their empty bowls.

I sighed then smiled grabbing a pack of snacks and gave it to them. They happily ate their food.

I smiled then went to the bathroom to take a bath.

~~~~

We're at the Great Hall for our break. It was really fun since, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon still became my bestfriends. They didn't changed a bit, they were still loud and dorks as ever.

Nayeon, Mina and Tzuyu were the only ones quiet eating their food. I once saw Momo glare at Jeongyeon for trying to take her food, Jihyo and Sana are literally scolding each other, while Dubchaeng are still laughing at each other.

I smiled, I missed this.

After eating our food, Jihyo stoods up with Jeongyeon.

"Sorry guys, we're needed by the council. You guys can go to PE!" Jihyo yelled running away.

I covered my ears as well as the others, damn her voice!

~~~~

"Hey y/n, hurry up!" Chaeyoung yelled while Jeongyeon is beside her.

"Go on! Don't wait!" I replied taking my robes and shirt off.

I looked around, only I'm here.

Suddenly, a cubicle opened. It's Nayeon all dressed up. We both stared at each other for god knows when.

That's when I realized, I'm only in my bra! While she's only in her t-shirt and panties.

We both looked away blushing. I sighed then grabbed t shirt hanging at my shoulder going to the cubicle.

"Ms. Im, is blushing? That's new!" I said, I remembered when I said that. She was hitting me continuously that time.

I looked at her then pinned her to the wall. She looked down as her cheeks were red. I chuckled smirking.

"Aww..Im Nayeon, the strongest and coldest in the school is blushing because of me?" I stated smirking.

I chuckled then pulled away going inside the cubicle to wash myself.

After washing, it was just our free time. So I decided to go hang out with some friends.

"Hey y/n, get your ass here!" Jennie called.
"Hurry, the food's getting cold!" Lisa said ready to dig in.
"Aishh...Min why were you so slow?!" Seulgi asked.
"Well, I just had something that happened." I said before picking up a spoon then eats.

"Hmm...and what's that something?" Jisoo asked smirking.

"N-nothing." I said nervously.

"Aigoo, she's obviously inlove with somebody." Yeri said with food at her mouth.
"Yeri, don't speak when your mouth is full!" Wendy scolded.
"Who are you inlove with?" Rosé asked softly.

Suddenly, Moonbyul and the others came.

"Yo what's up!" She greeted.

Jisoo and the others starts to tell what they missed and they're mouths immediately formed into smirks.

"Ooohh~ who is it?" Wheein asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I scratched my head, Jisoo suddenly looked at somebody as the others followed smirking.

I looked at them confused then looked at where they were looking.

"Its not Nayeon you guys!" I exclaimed. They all laughed.

"We haven't said Nayeon, or is she?" Hwasa asked as her eyes glowed while smirking, the others as well.

I looked down shyly as they all laughed.

While they were laughing, I heard a soft giggle behind me. It was...familiar.

I looked behind and saw no one. Nayeon looked happy, she was...smiling?

I smirked, "No matter what Im Nayeon, I'll make you fall for me over and over again."

[A/n: I'm sorry guys for not updating for so long, I just had some bad days because somebody ruined it. Well, hope you liked it!]