YAY 27: Maze of Truth

Y/N'S POV:

Today's the last challenge. I heard that its a maze, its gonna be hard since I'm very weak to this kind of challenge.

Yesterday was hectic, Nayeon's bunny smile still lingers at my mind like a broken tape repeating it over and over again. And the way she danced sexily really turned me on.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I heard a voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?!" I snapped.
"Woah, you were just spacing out. Your foods getting cold." Jeongyeon reminded. Oh, right. We're at the Great Hall for breakfast.

After this, is the challenge. I heard Snape did the maze and the trophy. Its gonna be hard...

"You need energy for the next challenge.." Mina reminded reading a book.
"Alright, alright..." I stated before digging in to eat.

Suddenly, I heard giggles by the members. Wait, isn't that a photo?!

"Aww...They're so sweet..." I heard Dahyun while smiling at the picture.
I shoot my head up and saw them looking at the picture while smiling. I stood up and went behind Jeongyeon who is holding the photo.

Its me and Nayeon hugging while dancing yesterday...

WHO FREAKING SHOT THIS?!

I will freaking kill who--

"Don't you even think about it Min.." I heard Nayeon said before smacking my head.
"You're not even flustered?!" I exclaimed.
"For your infromation Ms. Im, its US dancing yesterday at the ball.." I sarcastically said.
"I know.." she replied going back to her book.

"Your not even flustered about this!" I continued. She giggled a little but I'm the only one who heard it.
"I liked it.." she said smirking a little before standing up. I was left dumbfounded, while the others tried to shake me away from my thoughts. Now, she's seriously flirting?!

~~~~

We went to a stadium for the last challenge. Chungha and TOP congratulated me for passing the last round.

"Students, welcome to the Last Challenge. The Maze of Truth." Jyp nim explained.
"This Maze, is not a regular maze. This Maze, changes its paths. Some, there's monsters that may spawn." He continued.

"Professor Snape, and Ms. IU are the only ones who knows where the Trophy really is." Ms. Joy explained as Ms. IU looked at me and mouthed a fighting. She looks scary but, she's a bit softy.

"Ms. Min will be the first one to enter because of her outstanding courage for saving 2 victims at the Black Lake. Next is Mr. TOP followed by Ms. Chungha." Bang pd explained as the 3 headmasters walkee towards each of us giving advices.

"Ms. Min, I advise for you to find the North. But, it'll be hard...that's the only advice I can give. By the way, never believe." He warned one last time. Before giving me a pat to the shoulder.

What does he mean by the last sentence?

I shrugged it off and looked back. There, I saw Twice with Nayeon.

"Get out of there alive you idiot.." she said telepathy as I chuckled.
"I plan to..." I replied chuckling.

3rd Person's POV:

"Aww....Nayeon sent Y/n a goodluck statement."

"Shut up you penguin..."

"I've got a bad feeling about this.." Chaeyoung said clutching at her chest.
"About what percent?" Jeongyeon asked to the little cub.
"99%..." Chaeng said looking at Y/n as the gun triggers then she went in.

Meanwhile, Y/n looked back seeing Nayeon's eyes one last time before the grass covers up.

"Aishh....its cold.." she said shivering.

She decided to walk endlessly as she remembered Jyp's advice.

"Find the North..." she repeatedly said as she looked up searching for the sun. But its completely dark.

She closed her eyes then activated her ability. She found it but she didn't find the path.

"Arghh....damn it." She cursed as she decided to walk as what her ability showed her.

Suddenly, she heard voices.

"Such a weak human. Why did I even chose you as my successor?" It was Irene.

Y/n was taken a back at what the oldest said.

"I can't believe that I befriended you." Now, Y/n heard a voice behind her back. It was Sana..

"You could easily die at my hands you filthy human!" Jeongyeon yelled as Y/n clutched at her ears sitting at the ground. She was easily manipulated.

Meanwhile, the audience were worried.

Nayeon, after hearing Chaeyoung's statement about something bad that will happen she gripped at her robes.

Jihyo noticed it and held her hand to calm their leader down.

While Y/n, she can't still stand up because of the harsh words the manipulators are doing.

'Never believe..' she remembers Jyp's advice.

She stood up with a blank face before glaring at the manipulators.

"I'm the best human you'll ever see!!" She yelled at Irene shadow.
"Then, don't befriend me! Why did you even befriended me at the first place!" She exclaimed at Sana shadow.
"I'll crush you first before you can lay a finger at me." She threatened as the shadows disappeared.

She sighed before quickly running.

Jyp, who is rubbing his chin smiled when he felt a strong prescence by his student.

"She'll be a good Yang.." he said before he looked at the sky remembering his student.

While Y/n's running, a bush opened and she saw the trophy. She quickly ran and touched it..

But she twirled round and round until she was transported to a place.

'A portkey?!' She thought before looking around. It feels empty and blank.

While walking, she saw a shrine with a symbol of Yin and Yang. There's a sentence under it.

"Shrine of the 9th Yang..." she read while caressing the letters.

"Well, well, my fellow Yang is here." She heard a voice behind her.
She turned around and saw a man with the robes of Phoenix.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked while cautiously observing him.

"I'm sorry, my name's Mark Tuan. The 9th Yang of life.."