YAY 6:Legious Battle

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n woke up much earlier than usual. Nayeon was still asleep as she sighed grabbing the book of Yang.

She decided to grab her jacket and went to the open area full of trees.

She opened her book and stared at it blankly. Until it glowed so bright that she has to cover her eyes..

Y/n's POV:

Suddenly, I got transfered to a blank space. Its not Irene unnie's void but its a little bit bright. Wait...don't you mean?

"I see....you must be Nayeon's friend?" Said by a girl with a white dress.
"N-no...I'm just her roommate.." I said shyly. Well, how can we be friends if she's cold to me?!

She chuckled and looked at me.

"Now I can clearly see why she seemed interested on you.." she stated disappearing before appearing beside me while carresing my head and shoulders.
"I-interested?!" I exclaimed surprisingly. She shooked her head and circled me around just like Irene unnie did to me when we first met.
"Hmm...its rare for her to be interested in someone. But now I understand why..." she stopped at her tracks and turned around to looks at me in the eyes.

"You have some strange aura....I wonder how strong you are" she stated putting her hand at her chin thinking. Is she somehow...

NAYEON'S MOM?!

Oh god....I'm screwed...

She looked at me and laughed, "I'm not Nayeon's Mom. And you're not basically screwed" she said turning around as her back faced me. Wait...she can read my mind?!
"T-then who are you?" I asked nervously. She looked back at me with those eyes. It kinda reminds me of Nayeon...

"Oops...I'm sorry, My name's Kim Taeyeon. The Yin of Life.."

Nayeon's POV:

I got awoken by my book shining so brightly. I looked at Y/n's bed but she's not there. I got curious and opened my book.

I got transfered to Taeyeon's void. But it looks like she just chatted someone but I didn't see who since she quickly disappeared.

"Oh Nayeon! Why are you here? " she said teasingly, I just rolled my eyes at her as she smirked.
"Soo~your interested at that Y/n?" She teased me again as I rolled my eyes.
"Why do you even care?" I stated coldly as she laughed.
"Of course, you're my successor. I should know what you're doing." She said. She suddenly laughed and looked at me.
"Its funny...the Yin is cold while the Yang is shy and energetic." She said chuckling.

"Argh..why did I even came here at the first place? School's gonna start" I said walking away but before I can disappear she appeared infront of me with a teasing look.
"Because you want to see her. You were curious and worried that y/n's not at her bed right?" She said as I lowkey blushed. She just laughed as I left.

When I got back at the dorm, I saw Y/n going out of the bathroom still at her sports bra while holding her robe at her right arm. I blushed and quickly went to the bathroom immediately.

Y/n's POV:

Did Nayeon just.....blushed?

I shrugged it off and went outside and saw Jihyo,Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina. They all waved as we walked together.

The maknae line joined us a little later.

We arrived at the Great hall, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were talking about some duel.
"Hey, Jeong. Isn't the Duel today?" Jihyo asked tapping Jeongyeon's shoulder. She nodded and continued to eat.
"Oh right, its today right?" Chaeyoung said scooping some food at her spoon.
"I wonder who will we fight today? Seniors maybe?" Mina said.