YAY 34: The War of Humankind

3rd Person's POV:

While Y/n and Mark fighting, The professors and Mark's companions starts to fight.

Suddenly, Taeyang sent a fiery blast to Namjoon. He fell and found some large bruise at his stomach.

"Professor, we'll take it from here." Said by Wendy with a fierce look.
Behind her is Blackpink, Mamamoo, Red velvet and Gfriend.

"W-wha--"

"Its been a long time since I fought.." Lisa stated stretching.
"How about a contest?" Seulgi exclaimed.
"Oohh~ its on." Rosé exclaimed.

"Whoever got the most kills will win! The losers get to be a slave for a month." Jennie stated cracking her knuckles.
"Aigoo...you guys should be serious at this times.." Umji said.
"Umji, its gonna be fun. Its been a long time afterall." Moonbyul said as her neck cracked.

"Hwasa, race you there!" Wheein said running.
"Y-yah! Wait for us you two!" Jisoo said.

Namjoon looked at them unable to process what's happening.

~~~~

"Should we help her?! Professor!" Jeongyeon yelled to IU.
"Jihyo, you can control weapons right?" She said ignoring Jeongyeon.
"Y-yes..but its limited on how many I can. " Jihyo explained, the professor nodded.
"That's perfect..Jeongyeon i've got something for you." IU continued, she pulled out something from her robe. Its gauntlets.

"Its dangerous for you to punch anything without support at your hands. Use this." She said handing the gauntlets to Jeongyeon. She wore it and it glowed red.
"I want you to punch him hard in the face.." IU reminded the girl as she nodded looking at Mark woth intense eyes.

"Momo, use your superspeee to make him confused, that's where we attack."

"Mina, I want you to stop functioning his mind."

"Tzuyu, shoot him arrows. That'll slow him for a while."

"Lastly, Dahyun, Chaeyoung. Stop the time when Momo confuses Mark."

"What about me?" Nayeon asked. She badly wants to help knowing her beloved is in danger.
"Stay here, and wait for my signal"

"Signal?"

"All right, let's save your friend." IU stated ignoring Nayeon.

"Don't worry unnie, she'll be fine." Jihyo comforted their leader.

"Everybody get ready...Momo your up!" IU yelled as Momo launched activating her speed.
"DubChaeng!" She yelled as Dahyun and Chaeyoung steps right in.

"Dubu!" Dahyun yelled,
"Chaeng!" Chaeyoung yelled.
They reached their hand out and everything stopped, except them of course.

"Now! Tzuyu, Mina!" She signaled, Tzuyu reloaded some arrows as Mina's eyes glowed.
"Jeong, Jihyo. Make it hard as you can!"

"Right!" They both yelled.

Jihyo lifts her hands as many weapons came behind her.