YAY 41: Ending

3rd Person's POV:

Days past, the world is balanced again. And, their classes resumes.

Y/n arrived by the gate, suddenly, she heard so many cheers and yells of her. Well, everybody remembers her. As the old Yin and Yang said, love binds everybody together.

"Y/N MARRY ME!!"

"I LOVE YOU!!"

"SHE'S SO PRETTY!!"

Y/n just awkwardly bowed and smiled at them.

"I'm sorry, but she now has somebody to marry." They heard a voice behind Y/n.
"Oh, is she pretty?" Y/n asked smirking.
"So pretty.." Nayeon said giggling.
"Oh, she's now my wife then?" Y/n said chuckling.

"Of course." Nayeon said back hugging Y/n as she smiled.

"WAAAHH IM NAYEON SMILED!"

"THEY'RE SO PERFECT!"

Nayeon and Y/n giggled at them as they went inside the school.

"Yo!" Jeongyeon greeted as the others were behind her.
"Yooo!" Y/n replied as they did they're special handshake.
"I guess you guys made the world balanced again?" Jihyo asked.
"Yeah, the Gods came down at my house last night. We just did some rituals.." y/n explained.

"I can see that this bunny changed." Momo said munching her chips.
"Don't call me that!--"

"--cause only MY Y/n can say that yeah yeah we've heard that for thousands of times." Chaeyoung cutted, Nayeon glared at her as Chae just laughed.

"Yooo Y/nie!" Jisoo yelled with the other girls behind her.
"Hey guys!" Y/n greeted waving her hand, the bunny beside her just pouted.

"Where's Yeri and Wheein?" Y/n asked when she didn't see those smol girls.
"Oh, about that....Professor IU made them clean her room after they laughed really loud even tho she's scolding them." Wendy explained facepalming when she remembers the scene.

"Ooohh, I can imagine it. " Y/n and Jeongyeon both said laughing out loud.
Nayeon, who looked a bit pissed, pinched her girlfriend's side making her groan.
"AH! Why did you do that?" Y/n asked turning her attention to Nayeon who blushed when the latter stared at her.

"You were annoying." Nayeon plainly said.
"Aww...Babe, you fell inlove with me because of that." Y/n smirked, Nayeon suddenly blushed at the nickname.

"Ugh, get a room you two." Tzuyu said rolling her eyes.

"AND YOU TWO!" She bursted when she saw Jennie and Lisa flirting.
"I hate here, I feel lonely." Tzuyu said leaving.

"Yah...Tzuyu-ah!" Sana said with an aegyo running to Tzuyu's durection.
"Is Sana..." Jeongyeon mumbled..
"Yeah.." Y/n replied.

"Oh, its time to go to the Great Hall!" Rosé reminded.
"Let's go!" Chaeyoung cutely said while her short arms are up at the air.

~•~•~•~•~

After eating at the Great Hall, they went to their. classes. She missed this...

After that, Y/n slumped at her bed tired.

"Wow, I envy you. You're literally just sleeping?!" Y/n exclaimed at her familiar who didn't woke up at Y/n's rants.

She suddenly felt a heavy load at her back hugging her at the process.

"I'm tired..." Nayeon whined as she snuggled her face to Y/n's back sniffling her perfume.
"Aww...my little bunny is tired.." Y/n said as she turned her body around. Now Nayeon's on top of her, her face is at Y/n's neck.

"You smell good..." Nayeon stated.
"You too.." Y/n replied kissing Nayeon's temple.

"You know..." Y/n whispered.
"What?" Nayeon asked.

"I'll love you no matter what Ms. Im Nayeon."

[A/n: I'm very thankful that you guys liked this! Thank you very much for the support, I appreciate it. Once again, thank you very much!]