YAY 19: Lisa Manoban

Y/n's POV:

When I woke up, I tried to move my foot. It healed!

I was about to stand up when I remembered Nayeon and I kissed! Oh my god, its embarrasing..

I looked at her bed, its neat which means she's awake.

I sighed before going to the bathroom to dress up.

~~~~

I sat at the Great Hall with Twice. Nayeon is eating here again too, for the second time. She's far away from me tho, I wonder if any students saw. But its much better if they didn't.

"Hey, Y/n! Did you heard that you kissed...uhh, Nayeon?" Jeongyeon said whispering the last part.
"What?!" I exclaimed as students looked at me weirdly. I bowed before listening to Jeongyeon again.

"Lisa, who is from Dragons. Her eyes are really sharp, an orange tier. She's like Chaeyoung, but she can actually pinpoint what's gonna happen." Jeongyeon explained, as she pointed the girl with long blonde hair with bangs smiling widely with her friends.

"Oh by the way, she's a good friend. She's really cheerful." Mina said who is at my right.
"She didn't spoke it much to the public tho, since she know its gonna spread throughout the whole school. I wonder why she didn't told it.." Jeongyeon said thinking.

I looked at Lisa and her friends, they're really happy and noisy. Just like the people here in our table.

Suddenly, I felt somebody drilling holes at my head. I looked around but, no one's suspicious.

Except, Sana who is giggling beside Nayeon.

Well, Nayeon's basically glaring at Sana who is giggling. Its quite weird to be honest.

"Lisa right? You know what happened in quidditch right?" I thought talking to Lisa in Telepathy.
"Y-yes" she replied nervously.
"If its possible, don't spread it. Or else Nayeon's reputation will break." I said looking at Lisa as she smiled and nodded.
"Of course, but." She sternly said.
"But?" I asked. As I heard her chuckle.
"I want to duel you, Great Yang of Life." She stated surprising me. She knows?!
"How?"

"Simple, your tie is black. But, not everyone know it so its fine." She reassure me as I sighed.
"But, why do you want to duel me?" I asked to know her intentions.
"Its a secret." She said teasingly.

"Next week 5:00 in the morning, at the grassy field." She said before shutting off.

"What were you talking about Min?" I heard a cold voice as I felt her lips brush my ear.
"N-nothing!" I said nervously with red cheeks.
"But weird, I can't understand some of your conversation. All I know is a date." She said before pulling away.

"You've got it wrong Nayeon!" I snapped as I fiddled my fingers under the table. I sighed fixing my posture,I shouldn't ( gay) panic.
"Or, you want US in a date hmm, Nayeon ssi?" I teasingly said at her ear, just like what she did a while ago.

"Never in a million years!!" She said puffing her cheeks which is red.
I laughed at her reaction as she kept on slapping my shoulder looking annoyed.

"Maybe, your bunny is jealous.."

"I'm not jealous Jeongyeon!!"

"Well, I calculated that your 90% jealous."

"Chaeyoung, don't butt in you smol bean!"

"SMOL BEAN?!"

I chuckled shaking my head at their silliness.

I can't believe it that, Im Nayeon. The strongest in the school is being teased! Her face looks red right now, and smokes are seen at her ears and nose.

I heard that there will be something again. Like a program, but its from other schools.

They called it, Triwizard tournament.

2 school's will be coming here today, which are:

Gladius, they're full if Gladius tigers like mine. They take care of them too.

And, Livous. They're full of plants actually, Professor Sprout likes it there I heard.

I heard too that the tournament is dangerous, you may never come back alive. Scary....

Oh, they're here!!

As the door opens, tons of Gladius tigers came out. I saw my bracelet glowing, maybe Mallow wants to come out since she's part of them too..

As I released Mallow, she jumped happily and licked my hand before going to the tigers. I smiled before our attention focused on the Headmaster of Gladius.

Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk. He looks really kind but, I heard he trains students for battle. He's like JYP, soft outside but a little harsh inside.

The next one were Livous, this time its Ms. Joy. Her dress filled with flowers and weeds.

"Hello, my friends. Welcome to Friar." JYP nim welcomed the two who bowed at our headmaster.

"We're glad to be here jinyoung.." Bang pd said hugging Jyp.
"Treat me tea again next time Jinyoung." Ms. Joy said as they hugged elegantly.

"I see that my students are confused..." Jyp nim said looking at us.

"A Triwizard tournament, is gonna start!!"