YAY 1: Invitation

A little Harry potter scene here ; )

Min Y/n's POV:

I was cleaning the house since the step parents who adopted me told me. They were really abusive. But to my step sister, Nancy she was spoiled. She can do anything here while me? They made me as They're maid. For about...3 years I think? Since they adopted me. It was hell!!!

"Y/n get some food for my daughter."

"Yes maam." I said as I lazily went to the kitchen but I felt a pinch at my back.
"Don't you go lazy around me Min!" Mom said glaring at me. She let go of me as I went tit he kitchen. After cooking, I gave it to Nancy as she smiled at me. Even tho they treat me as a maid, Nancy is really nice to me. She even gave me one of her clothes when I was young!

"Y/n the mail!"
"Got it!"

I went to the door and saw a mail that has a weird symbol on it. I was about to open it when Mom called me. I quickly hid it and got the other mails.
Giving it to her, she called her husband who has a newspaper infront of his face sitting at the couch.

I went to my room which is under the stairs. Opening the envelope, here's what's written

Greetings,
Min Y/n

We,invite you to study at our school. Friar Academy were magic exists. We saw potential inside you.

Don't worry, somebody will escort you to our school. We expect great things from you.

Headmister, JYP

W-whats all of this? I'm just a mere human. And...I don't even know any single bit of this! I looked beside me and saw my parents portrait. Even tho they died, my adopted parents gave me a pic of them since my adopted parents are my aunt and uncle.

Suddenly, the door bursted open and I saw Uncle looking straightly at the envelope I am holding. He snatched it away from me and teared it to pieces.

"You will not go to that school understand?!" He said then put it to a trash can.
"But...w-why?" I said tearing up. To be honest, I'm excited to attend a school since they haven't enroll me to a school. They just..kept me to be their maid.

"If I say no, then no! Understand?! You brat." He said then left. Nancy came and helped me giving me a hankerchief to wipe my tears. I weakly smiled at her as she left since she was being called.

~~~

Time passed by and it continued, falcons came every hour giving me the same envelope to attend at their school. But Uncle kept on tearing them up or firing it up to the fireplace.

Until one day, it was peaceful. I saw Uncle have the biggest smile on his face while reading a newspaper sitting at a couch. He sighed in relief.
"At last! Its peaceful!" While they were busy cheering, I blanked out thinking.

Did they gave up on me?

Am I not going to a school?

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Y/n, the door!" Auntie said.
I opened the door but no one was there.
"No on--" I was cutted when I saw a single envelope flew to the mat. Then, I heard them screaming. I saw falcons at a roof, they were many. I went inside and saw them flooding with letters.

Until, the mailbox at the door spurted out letters.

"Get out of my house you witch!!!" Uncle said pushing me out of the door.
"But my thin--" then, the door shut infront of me. Groaning in frustration, I kicked the door. I looked around I don't see anybody here. I sighed walking, I got nowhere to go.

In a blink of my eye, I was teleported at a black space.

I panicked looking around then saw a figure.

"Welcome, Min Y/n." She said.
"W-where am I?!" I said nervously, who knows thay she can kill me in a snap.
"And how do you know my name?" I continued. She chuckled.
"I've always watched you Y/n." She said smiling.
"You won't k-kill me right?" I said nervously.
"Of course not!" She said laughing.
"C-can i ask who you are?" I asked.
"Oh my! Where are my manners?! I'm Bae Irene." She said placing her hand to her chest then bowed.
"I know you have many questions right now but I'll be brief." She continued making me confuse.

"First things first, do you know the meaning of Yin and Yang?" She said circling me while her hands are at the back.
"Uhh...I don't know?" I said unsurely.
"Aigoo you dummy. Yin means a positive energy, while Yang is a negative energy." She said stopping at her tracks, her hand at her chin.
"So where is this going?" I said a little calmer since she looks like she can't kill me.
"Wait let me finish first. The Yin and Yang symbolizes balance of Positive and negative energy." she continued but I'm still confused.

"Aish you pabo. To put it simple, Yin and yang symbolizes the balance of good and evil." She explained.
"W-where is this going?" I asked as she looked at me.
"I, Bae Irene the Yang of life. Will pass you Min Y/n my power to be my next successor." She said seriously while pointing her finger at me. I widen my eyes, she can't be serious right? Is this a dream? If so please wake me up! I slapped my left cheek and it stings! This is not a dream!!!

"If you're thinking that this is a dream well you're wrong." Irene said walking closer.
"Am not!" I said denying. She looked at me as I was lying.
"Are you gonna accept it?" She said a little serious this time.
"Why can't you just..stay at your job like how you do right now?" I said as she glared at me.
"I can't stay like this....I'm getting weak. I'm too old now" she said, I eyed her up and down but to be honest she look like a 29 years old woman.
"But you don't look like an old woman. How old are you anyway?" I said she glared at me.
"About....a thousand years old?" She said widening my eyes.
"A thousand years old?! You look like a 20 year old woman." I said.
"Shut up." She said glaring at me. Which made me laugh.

"So will you accept it?" She said looking at me.
"Hmm...sure." I said and saw her smile.