YAY 31: The Plans

3rd Person's POV:

"Master, should we start our first move?" Said by Mark's companions.
"Hmm...sure. bring Jinsoul and Taeyang. They'll most likely help you Jongdae" Mark stated as Jongdae or Chen in his nickname bowed to his lord.

"Jinsoul,Taeyang! Come here right now!" Chen yelled. Suddenly, a boy and a girl appeared with ramen and chicken at their hands.
"What is it Chen? Can't you see we're eating?!" Jinsoul exclaimed.

"Well, My Lord here has a plan. Its time to make haste.." Chen replied while stretching. The other two groaned before the food disappeared.

"Are you guys done?" Mark stated with his hands crossed. The two nodded then bowed.
"What trouble do we need to do Master?" Taeyang asked.

"Hmm...attack the Friar academy. As well as the two other schools so they won't get a help. Make sure to kill all of them in Livous and Gladius." Mark explained.

"And, give this to my little precious Demon sucessor, Min Y/n." He said handing some sort of pills in a jar.

"What's this My lord?" Chen asked.

"You all heard that a Yang will be a Demon if they absorbed darkness or consumed by greed,lust and desire?" Mark explained. The others nodded focusing at their master's explanation about his plans.

"Its a pill for her to berserk in an amount of time she's consumed... it has a certain amount of darkness as well." Mark said chuckling evily.

"What's actually your plan Master?" Jinsoul asked.

Mark looked at them with a sly smile..

"Make Y/n, my Demon successor.." he said with a sly smile.

~~~~

Meanwhile, Y/n's at History class. Even tho there's a Demon King waiting to kill them, they still need to study.

"That's all for today class! Be careful!!" IU reminded them last time before going out of the room.

"Hey Y/n we'll go to the common room!" Jeongyeon reminded her bestfriend.
Y/n just nodded and placed her head at the desk with her arms supporting.

"Did you saw that Im Nayeon wears her tie for the first time?"

"Yeah, its color is pure white."

"I wonder of she's the Yin.."

"Well, maybe. Y/n's got a black tie and Nayeon has a white tie.."

"Does this means...?"

Y/n just sighed while taking a nap.

Suddenly, Im Nayeon rose her head staring at the two students who were gossiping. They were scared and ran away.

Y/n closed her eyes, she was transported again to Irene's void.

"Irene unnie?" Y/n called out.
"Yeah kiddo?" Irene replied behind.
"Did you taught a 9th Yang?" Y/n asked to the elder. Irene was taken a back and looked down.

"Yes..." Irene replied.
"Why did you chose him?" Y/n asked again..Irene chuckled. "She knows huh? Clever one.." she thought.

"At first, he's heart was full of determination and power. But after I passed my powers to him, he's heart changed to greed,lust and selfishness." Irene explained.

"Demons, likes to feed on Human's desires. They like revenge,greediness, desires...they don't like love or care." She continued.

"Mark's heart was so dark that he became the King of Demons..he was swallowed of darkness." She stated sitting down.

"You didn't do anything about it?" Y/n asked..Irene looked up then looked down.
"He was consumed by Demons...I don't have enough power to stop him that time.." Irene explained looking guilty.

Y/n went silent looking down at Irene..

"Kiddo, be careful out there.." Irene stated before Y/n wokes up breathing rapidly.

She looked and saw that she's still at the History room.

She stood up and went to her Potion's class.

......

She arrived on time and sat with her potion books.

"Ms. Min, we have no Potion's today.." Professor Snape reminded.
"Can I ask professor a potion?" Y/n said without looking at Snape. He furrowed his eyebrows and listened to his student.

After asking Snape a potion she likes to make. Snape immediately understood the situation. She'll be needing this by the time comes..

After potion's class, Y/n went to the living room and picked a book.

"Romeo...and Juliet?" Y/n said reading the title. She lifted the pages and saw Nayeon's name on it.
"This must be Nayeon's..." y/n stated putting the book down.
"Damn..I can't believe that she reads this kinds of books..I can't imagine..." Y/n mumbled.

"But..I like it, its kind of romantic but cringey.." Y/n whispered to herself again.
She lifted the book again and flipped the pages until she arrived at the last one.

If I know what love is, its because of her..

It was written in a hurry. But Y/n can understand it well.

"Nayeon's inlove?! With who?!" Y/n thought with a hint of nervousness and scared feelings..

And there's another one at the bottom of the page.

"Thanks for making me the happiest in that day when we danced unplanned at the Ball.."