YAY 12: The Girl of Psions

Y/n's POV:

"M-Mina? Isn't she the second strongest here?" I asked as they all nodded looking serious.
"How can she know the meaning behind this? I know that her power is telepathy!" Jeongyeon sbapped at Rosé

"Don't underestimate Mina, she's a Psion" Wendy explained. I was confused, what's a Psion?

"What's a Psion?" I asked confusedly.
"Its somebody who has mental powers, like telepathic, pschotic or a paranormal phenomena. But Mina's a telepathic" Wendy explained.

Me and Jeongyeon nodded before leaving the Dragon's common room. But before we can open the door, Rosé's hand stopped us by holding my arm.

"Min, Just be careful..." Rosé warned, her eyes glowing orange. Well, maybe she knows a little about it? Cause hello she's like one of the wisest witch here in Friar. But I dunno who's the no. 1
Mina maybe? Well, she's a psion. She deals with the mindset of a person.

~~~~

"Okay students! We will be having an exciting exercise!" Prof. Namjoon said. We all groaned because we know what that "exciting exercise" is..

We'll be doing swimming races, running for laps, weightlifting like that, and a throw ball. It seems really easy but no...he's really harsh when it comes to this exercise.

"I take it you guys know what will happen yes?" He said with a hint of sarcasm. We all rolled our eyes before saying yes that is more like in an annoying way.

"We'll be changing courses, first up is throw ball. Remember when we didn't used powers? Now you can." He said while leading us to the line where we will throw the ball.

"Since Im Nayeon is here for the first time, she'll be doing the first throw ball shot" Prof. Namjoon said handing Nayeon the ball. He suddenly sniffed at me and Nayeon.

"You two have some really strange aura." He said. Me and Nayeon looked at each other before she rolled her eyes looking away. Just what the hell is wrong with her?

"Hyunjin, please take their records understood?" Prof. Namjoon said to this..man who is holding a clipboard.
"Im Nayeon get ready..." He stated as Nayeon prepared to throw the ball. Its weird because she's not showing any signs that she's using her powers but I can feel some strong aura surrounding her.

"And...go!" Namjoon yelled as Nayeon tossed the ball. It was so fast that we can't even see it. We just saw some kind of sparkle at the sky before Nayeon walked beside me without any emotions.

"70000.9 km Mr. Namjoon" hyunjin said with his little monitor at his hand.
"I see...well then, Min Y/n your up" Namjoon stated before smiling. I just nodded with a little nervousness

He gave me the ball before looking at the others. Sana even mouthed a fighting to me which was so cute...

I exhaled before charging my energy at my palm while waiting for Professor's sign.

"And...GO!" He yelled as I threw the ball as hard as I can before it disappeared.
"Sir, its the same as Ms. Im's, 70000.9 km" Hyunjin said with a hint of confusion.

"I see....well the--" he didn't finished his sentence when a drop of water fell at his palms. Good thing I wore a jacket tho....