YAY 20: Triwizard tournament

Y/n's POV:

"A triwizard tournament?!" I exclaimed, its gonna be tough for the ones who will fight there.
"This tournament, requires students with bravery, wits, and observation. This Goblet of Fire, will choose the representative for each school." Jyp nim explained. As everybody cheered, maybe they want to compete. But me? Meh, I don't want to.

"But! Only students who are 16 years old and above can compete." He cutted the students cheers off.

Everybody groaned as I just continued to eat my lunch.

"Can Students who are 16 years old and above can pick a piece of paper and write down your name. Then, put it in the Goblet." He explained, at the snap of his fingers the Goblet disappeared.

"You can put it at the dungeons where the Goblet is." He said clapping his hands as a sign of finishing his announcement, which means its eating time!

~~~~

Now, all of us are gathered at the Goblet. It has some kind of line surrounding it.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at the green line.
"That's an Age line, built by Jyp himself." Nayeon explained holding a book.
Suddenly, Jimin and Jungkook appeared with a bottle at their hands.
"Hey, kook, Jim! What's that?" I asked, as the both of them smiled.
"Its an Aging potion! If we drink it, we can pass the line!" Jimin said, they both looked at each other and cheered the bottle before drinking it.

Then, they proudly walked to the line and passed! Everybody cheered as they out the paper at the Goblet. Suddenly, the line glowed red and they were pushed out of the line.

They have beards!

"You see, even those tricks will never trick Jyp." Chaeyoung said looking down with her amrs at her waist.
"Merlin's beard! You're beards are much longer than Jyp himself!" I said as we all laughed when they started to argue.

"Everybody out! The time for putting your papers at the Goblet is done!" Ms. Hyoyeon said with Professor Snape. As we all groaned, we all exited the dungeons with Snape looking back at me with intense glares.

~~~~

Today, we don't have any classes. So I decided to visit Irene unnie, maybe she's lonely. But, she's akways at my back invisible.

"I'm back!" I yelled and saw Irene at the living room eating popcorn while watching tv.
"Hello kiddo! How's your school?" She asked with a sly smile.
"You were there with me always!" I complained as she laughed.
"Oh by the way, there's a festival at the village there. You want to go there?" She asked, I nodded and went to my room.

"MALLOW! THAT'S MY POPCORN YOU, LAZY CAT!" I heard Irene yell at my familiar downstairs. I chuckled and started to change clothes.

"I'm ready!!" I yelled then pet Mallow who just laid at the sofa looking sleepy. Seriously, she sleeps like 90% in the dorm and she's sleepy here? You're unbelievable.

"Mallow, don't you ruin the couch again. I jusy bought it!" Irene warned Mallow then suddenly, we teleported to the village.

There were many stalls, people and some fighting contests.

"Let's eat first... I'm hungry unnie" I said with a pout.
"Fine, oh! There!" She said dragging me to a stall with foods.