YAY 30: Fallen?

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n went to the Great Hall for Jyp's announcement. She told it to the headmaster about everything happened at the maze.

She kept on glancing at the skull at her arm. Last night it moved! She was really shocked and nervous. Good thing her familiar came to help.

"Hey bud, you alright?" Jeongyeon asked, putting her hand to Y/n's back comforting her.

"Huh? Oh, y-yeah. I'm perfectly fine." Y/n replied.

Suddenly, laughs were heard at her head.

It was evil and cunning...

She suddenly looked around while the laughs were getting louder and louder.

"Hey, Y/n are you really alright? You've been sweating really hard." Jeongyeon asked worriedly.

Nayeon looked up as her book is at her hand. She looked suspiciously at Y/n, as well as her skull on her hand.

She looked at it and devilish laughs erupted. She breathed heavily as she escaped from the demons laughs.

Mina looked at the skull amd was given the same treatment as well. She was worried...

Because, everybody knows that Nayeon drained Mark's power back at the Legious Battle. Its a bit impossible for him to come back. But as the book says, they just need a drop of blood of a Yang and they're powerful again.

The professors are scared and nervous...

They knew Mark's twice as powerful today. Its almost impossible to beat him...

"Yeah, Jeong as I said. I'm fine.." Y/n told her friend. But Jeongyeon didn't bought her statement, she's worried for her friend.

"Students, can I have your attention?" Ms. IU asked, students turned to her as they focused.

"The Headmaster won't be with us for a while because of some...bussiness." She stated.

Some students starts to whisper..

"The headmaster away in a middle of a crisis?"

"I heard that the Demon King is back..a student saw him."

"That's scary..she's so lucky to be alive."

"Yeah..its scary. If I'm there, I'm dead for sure.."

"SILENCE!" Ms. IU yelled as students zipped their mouths.
She sighed,"yes, it is true that Asmodeus is back again--" she was cutted off by students suddenly yelling and panicking.

"I SAID QUIET!!" Ms. IU yelled now a dark aura surrounding her.
She sighed again,"we'll be conducting new rules for your safety..Namjoon." she called.

Professor Namjoom steps infront with a paper at his hand.

He opened it amd read some rules...

"Aishh...I can't believe this." Jeongyeon mumbled beside Y/n.
"I know right?" Jihyo replied.
"But its for our safety.." Momo stated while eating..

Y/n just quietly ate her food, she's not even listening until her name was called.

"Min Y/n here, encountered Mark Tuan. She was lucky enought to be alive." Ms. IU explained as Y/n turned her head to IU.

Everybody looked at Y/n with shocked faces. Then, they started to whisper.

IU looked at Y/n as she exhaled before dismissing students.

~~~~

Nayeon went to her drawer at their room.

She opened it and grabbed her tie. Its color was all white. She looked at it as she caressed it before putting at her neck.

This is the first time she'll be wearing it, she didn't wore it at the first place because she doesn't want anybody to see her tie, and Taeyeon asked for it.

"Wear the tie when the time comes Nayeon.." she remembered her words as she sighed.

"Oh! Im Nayeon wears her tie for the first time!!" She heard her roommate behind.
"S-shut up!" Nayeon replied blushing a little.

"Oh, your tie's color is white? Its cool!" Y/n exclaimed, getting a bit cheerful. Maybe, she likes Nayeon getting annoyed or getting shy maybe that's why she completely forgotten about the Demon King.

Maybe she likes her?

No, no, that impossible but possible as well..

Y/n smiled thinking about it.

Nayeon blushed at Y/n's compliment about her tie. Nobody really complimented her but she doesn't blush like this! Except when she gets angry..

Y/n giggled at Nayeon's reaction.

"Ms. Im, you seems to be changing. You express your emotions more than we met." Y/n stated.
"I'm just like this...when your around." Nayeon said as her voice gets smaller and smaller.

"What?" Y/n asked.
"N-nothing!" Nayeon exclaimed running outside with burning cheeks.

Y/n chuckled, she obviously heard what Nayeon said.

"I think i've fallen for her..." they both said..