YAY 38: Y/n's back!

[A/n: The real title of this chap is Y/n's back bitches! But uhh...nevermind, just sharing. Lol..]

3rd Person's POV:

it was a great day for the students in Friar.. like, nothing sad happened.

"Nayeon really is the most powerful! Saving us from that Demons!"

"Yeah! But...why do I feel sad tho?"

"True...I feel like somebody is missing."

Students gossiped before class starts.

Suddenly, everybody squealed when Nayeon and the others entered by the gate. As usual, Nayeon has her blank face. But a hint of sadness can be visible at her eyes.

Sana and Momo bickering, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung laughing out loud because of their jokes, Mina and Tzuyu quiet as usual while Dahyun would spot all of the cameras then smiling goofly.

Jihyo would facepalm everytime..

Then, Y/n came in. She looks down, she feels like crying when she saw Nayeon talking to her members.

"Hey, is she a new student?"

"She looks familiar.."

Whispered by students. Mina heard it and nudged her friends pointing at a certain girl looking down gripping at her bag tightly.

Nayeon saw it and her heart flipped, she didn't know why.

"Nayeon unnie? What's with the tears?" Dahyun asked.
Nayeon came to realization that while she was staring at the girl, she was crying.

"I-i don't know why.." she said in confusion.

Suddenly, Sana ran to Y/n's direction.

"Hello! I'm Sana!" She said cheerfully. Y/n can't help but to chuckle remembering their first meeting.

"Min Y/n.." she said plainly but softly.
Sana smiled, deep inside she feels that she knows the girl.

"Come on let's get you-- oh you got a tie!" Sana exclaimed. Y/n still smiled she kept her tears from escaping. She can't cry infront of Sana like this.

"Y-yeah.." Y/n stated. Sana's eyes widen when her tie is black. Her robes were for Phoenixes only.

"Y-you're not a new one?" Sana asked. Y/n nodded her head.

"You're not familiar tho.." Sana stated rubbing her chin.
Y/n chuckled nervously, she suddenly felt goosebumps all over her body. She looked at Sana's back and saw Im Nayeon staring at her.

Y/n smiled, but Nayeon looked away. Obviously blushing..

"Unnie, why are you blushing?" Momo asked putting her arm at Mina's neck caressing her collar bone going down to her brea--
"Momo, we're in public!" Mina exclaimed putting her hand away.

[Sorry guys, I like MiMo!]

~~~~

It was time for class, Y/n went to her History class while Nayeon follows her behind.

Nayeon just looks down feeling shy with Y/n.

When they arrived, they both sat to each other as usual.

IU went in and smiled when she saw Y/n. IU was Irene's friend. So she basically knows about Y/n's situation.

"Let's start shall we?" IU said smiling widely.

After attending to classes, Y/n went to the common room. When she went in, Mallow was there sleeping.

Y/n pulled out her bracelet as it glowed. Mallow wakes up and saw Y/n. The tiger pounced on her licking her face in the process.

"Hey girl, I missed you too!" Y/n exclaimed petting her familiar.

Suddenly, a coughed was heard. It was Nayeon looking at them from the door.

"You two know each other?" She asked.

"My tone's different?!" Nayeon thought, her tone was usually plain and cold. But now it was soft and caring..

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. She's my familiar. Marshmallow!" Y/n exclaimed.
Nayeon was confused...like really confused. She doesn't understand, she knows that Mallow doesn't have any master.

But from the looks of it, she was happy to see Y/n.

Suddenly, Nayeon's familiar came bouncing at the floor. When it sees Y/n, it immediately jumped at her stomach.

"Hello you cute cute bunny!" Y/n exclaimed petting the rabbit.

Nayeon unconsciously pouted, she doesn't understand why.

Y/n chuckled a little then she slumped at her bed.

Nayeon was staring at a red dress inside her closet she unconsciously sang.

"Stuck with you, stuck with you. I'm stuck with you.." Nayeon sang, after singing she furrowed her eyebrows.

Y/n looked up, "does she...remember?" Y/n thought.
Suddenly, Nayeon remembers something. More like...a dance.

Y/n sighed then turned her body then slept. While Nayeon, she grabs her favorite book which is Romeo and Juliet.

She was bored so she flipped the pages until she came at the end.

"Thank you for making me the happiest when we danced unplanned at the ball..?" She thought. She saw some writing underneath it.

"Of course, for my one and only.."