YAY 13: Midterm Exam

Y/n's POV:

What Taeyeon said to me kept on bugging me even in class! To be honest, Potion's class is getting tougher day by day.

Today, everybody gathered at the Great Hall. Headmaster has something to announce. If its a Fighting contest again, well don't count me in.

"Students! Have you been keeping up at your studies?" He asked as almost all of us said yes, keyword: ALMOST.

"Well, you really should go and study since the Midterm Exams are coming." He continued, I looked around and saw students sad and annoyed.

Well, of course who wouldn't be annoyed if he didn't even announced that there were exams before the Legionis duel!! Then, we did have time to prepare atleast.

"The exam will be on 3 days, be prepared. Because the ones who will not pass, will never take the Finals or O.W.L.S. to graduate..." he explained making students to look nervous and scared.

Silence engulf the hall.

Jyp nim just looked at us awkwardly, while looking back at the other teachers laughing except Snape and Ms. Iu. Damn, they're scary...

"A-anyways, I expect things from you students. You may now take your break" he said sighing with his hand at his chest.

Damn, after a chaotic fight. Me getting injured, fighting that...Asmo--whatever his name is. Now a TEST?! Seriously?

"Ugh...I hate this" I said putting my head at the table.
Jeongyeon laughed while eating her food.
"How about a study group?" Mina suggested, while the others agreee with her.
"Red velvet will be having a study group as well! How about let's invite them?" Momo asked to Jihyo while tugging at her robe.

"Fine...Tzuyu can you ask Irene and the others to come?" Jihyo asked, while Tzuyu rolled her eyes.
"Why me?!" She asked irritately. I just giggled with Mina while looking at the sulking maknae.

"Where's Nayeon tho?" I asked to Mina, she just shrugged. Aww....she's so cute!!

~~~~

We all arrived at the library, Tzuyu who is beside me is sulking like a kid. Its cute to be honest. Nayeon is infront of me.

"Uhh...Jeong, why is Nayeon here? I whispered while looking at Nayeon reading a book at her hands.
"Well...Tzuyu was sulking basically because of Jihyo asking her to bring Nayeon here." Jeongyeon whispered back at me.

"We can hear you guys you know!!" We heard two cold voices as we both turned our heads and saw Tzuyu and Nayeon's glaring eyes.

"SHHHHHH!!!" Madam Pince interrupted with glaring eyes at us.
Thank you so much madam pince. Even tho you always interrupt us I'm thankful or tonight i'll be hanging at Nayeon's closet with blood oozing out of my body and nobody knows where I am.

Wow, that's scary.... lets just hope and pray to god that it will not happen.

Amen....

"Ugh...let's just study guys.." Sana said while holding her book with puffed cheeks.
Nayeon and I glared at each other before she is the first to look away her face at her book. Why does she hate me so much?!

Nayeon's POV:

I hate her! I hate her! Its just, my body's acting strange and I hate it when I'm around her. I can't even focus!!

But, what she asked about Rosé and Mina made me cautious. What if...its about Asmodeus again? Its gonna be a pain if he attacks again with me almost draining my power to put a barrier to the whole school.

Sacrifice is the answer?

Hmm....I should look asked this to Irene or Taeyeon unnie as much as I hate it.

Y/n's POV:

Madam Pince pushed us out of the library because Jihyo,Sana and Jeongyeon were speaking really loud. But its fine if I won't study tho, I know what the questions will be.

Now, 5 of us have potions class. I wonder what Snale would make us do today? Yesterday was Wideye Potion. Its a potions so that we won't be asleep while studying.

"Hello students, We will be doing a Pepperup Potion. Don't drink it unless I tell so." Snape said with his usual stern voice.

"The ingredients are at the shelfs, but first listen to me." He said befire turning around facing a cauldron. We went behind him to see what he's doing while writing notes.

"Now, make me a perfect Pepperup potion." He said before looking at us intensely.

I went to the shelfs to grab the ingredients then, went to the cauldron before grabbing my notes to follow the instructions.

"Unexpectedly, Ms. Min here got a Perfect Pepperup potion." Snape said sniffing at my cauldron.

"10 points to Phoenix." He said before dismissing class.

~~~~~

Oh right, flying class. I really need to attend its for the exams..

"Okay, students! We'll start by applying polish to your broom. Then, you will learn on how to ride a broom." Madam Hooch stated.
"Ms. Min, is your arm alright? I heard it was broken after you punched that Demon." Hooch said with a smile. I nodded and went to the tables were brooms are.

After flying class, tranfiguration, Herbology, Defense against Demon arts, and History were my next class. After attending to ALL of it, I slumped back at my bed exshausted.

"How was it?" I heard my familiar ask.
"How was it? It was hell.." I said before turning around and my eyes met with Nayeon's. Was she...staring at me?

I sighed before closing my eyes and drifted to dreamland.

..........

A while later, I woke up with somebody jumping at my bed, its Nayeon's familiar.

I looked around and noticed the lights are off.

I looked at the rabbit infront of me comfortably sleeping at my stomach. I looked at Nayeon's bed but she's asleep. Aigoo... I guess having a soft rabbit won't hurt to let it sleep right?