YAY 2:Familiar

Y/n's POV:

Irene let me stay at her house. And her house is kinda invinsible tho. It'll only show up when she will snap her fingers which made me shocked.

For these last few days, we trained everyday. She would give me a 100 laps or 70 pushups.

"Arghh why are we even doing this?!" I said sitting confortably at the ground after a 50 lap run. She suddenly smacked me with a stick. Where did that came from?!
"Because you need to be ready! You're body will explode if I will give this power to you. The pressure is so strong that you might not take it and die." She said then smiled. Damn, she's creepy...

"Now get up and start a 50 pushups! After that, i'll ready dinner okay?" She said and left. I proceeded to do pushups. Wow, even tho she looks harsh in training she's like a Mom! And I'm gonna tear up here since I haven't felt this since I was born well my parents died and my Aunt and Uncle are so abusive.

I finished all Irene's training and went to her house.

"Oh Y/n, you stink! Go and take a bath. Dinner's ready by the way." She said and smiled. I nodded and went to my room.

~~~

I went downstairs and saw her at the dining table waiting for me. She smiled as I sit.

"T-thank you for the food!" I said and she smiled starting to eat.

After eating, I washed the plates and cleaned the table. I insisted since its not fair if its all of her. Right?

I went to the living room because she has something to say to me.

"Y/n..we have many things to discuss." She said seriously.
"What is it?" I asked. She snapped her fingers and a book appeared infront of her. It really looks old and it seemed enchanted.

"Y/n this book is where your answers would be found. It doesn't look like much but I'm sure." She said and handed the book to me.

"Take care of it since that book is a million years old." She said and smiled. I looked at the book, it has a green cover with an emblem infront. It was glowing, why tho?

"Uhh..Irene, why is it glowing?" I said as she chuckled.
"It means...it would gladly accept your answers. If its red then get away from it okay?" She said as I nodded. I said goodnight to Irene before going to my room.

I was hesitating if I will open it or not. But since it will gladly take my answer, fine!

I opened it slowly at first then, all I saw was blank! All of the pages were blank!

"I can hear your thoughts here y/n, just speak what you want to say and it will show there." She said through telepathy.

"Uhh...who is the Yin? If I'm the Yang then who is the Yin?" I said then looked at the blank page. It suddenly wrote itself!

'The next Yin of life is still unknown. But, she can be found at Friar academy.'

"What will happen if we will fight each other?"

'When one of you will die, the world will be unbalance. It will cause chaos, demons from hell will come and claim the world.'

I shivered at what it said. I put it down and slumped at my bed.

An envelope caught my eye, it was the same letters that sent to me. I sighed and slept.

......

I woke up and went to the bathroom. Looking myself at the mirror after washing, I saw how I changed. My biceps were seen and, I have abs! I sighed and went downstairs.

"Oh, goodmorning y/n breakfast is served" she said holding a spatula with an apron on.
I went to the dining room and saw many food was served!!

"W-woah, Irene unnie what's with the food? They're so many!" I said and dig in to eat. Irene was taken back at what I said. Maybe its her first time being called like that. Well, she's older than me. About a million years to be exact.

She cleared her throat and spoke,"i-its because you're going to Friar academy!! And lets celebrate!" She said a bottle of wine suddenly appearing. Removing the cork, it made a pop sound.

"But, when is the start of school unnie?" I asked, she stopped and looked at me.
"Next week." She said calmly.
"Oh oka--wait WHAT?! I still don't have things needed there!!" I said as she laughed.
Snapping her fingers, I saw my things at the living room.

"Its not complete yet, we need to buy your familiar later okay?" She said as I nodded.
"But...why can't you just snap your fingers and I have a familiar!" I said copying on how she snapped her fingers just a minute ago.
"Aishh...the familiars, chooses their master. I can't jusy snap my fingers and you have a familiar! Its not like that." She said ruffling my hair.

"We'll buy you later okay? There's a shop just down the street. I'll accompany you incase you get lost." She said smiling.
"Alright Mom!" I said as she laughed at my statement.

~~~

After eating, me and Irene went to the market. And wow! It's really huge! I followed Irene until, I felt my body heating. I can hear as day my heartbeat. I tugged on Irene's clothes as she look at me with a frown but turned to a worried one.

She looked around as I did too. When this girl caught my eye, she looks like a bunny but scary as hell. She stared back at me and left.

"L-lets go" i said as we went to a familiars shop. I saw tons of animals here. But, a tiger caught my eye. The tiger looked at me in its blue eyes. It has a white fur while its stripes are black.

"Y/n, did you choose?" She said as I nodded unsurely and pointed at the white tiger looking at me.

"Oh, the Gladius Tiger. I heard that somebody was its master. Surprisingly, it choosed another one because Gladius tigers never choose an another master" said by the shopkeeper. Then, he released it as the tiger pounced on me. I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen until, it licked my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and saw it wiggling its tail and licked my hand again.

I touched her fur and its soft!!

"What will you name to her?" Irene asked.
"Hmm...marshmallow?" I said.
"Marshmallow? That look cute but when you look at this tiger its scary.." she said laughing.
"You've got some nice familiar, take care of her okay?" The shopkeeper said looking at mallow and me.

"I got it!!" I said and smiled as they all giggled at my cuteness.