YAY 4: First day of school

Y/n's POV:

I woke up early, Nayeon's still asleep. Should I wake her up or...nah? Aishh fuck this.

I was about to go and wake her up her eyes open. She looked at me suspiciously but I avoided her gaze and and went to the bathroom. Damn, why am I nervous around her?!

After washing, I put my clothes on. I wore the robe, the collar is collor yellow while the coat is all black. Then, I wore my tie. Its still black...I wanted it to change..

I was about to leave when i called mallow and petted her. I gave her some snack as she went to my bracelet. I saw Nayeon getting ready so I went first.

"Morning y/n!!" Sana cheerfully said, Mina smiled and bowed at me. W-woah...I was taken back since Myoui Mina the second strongest in this school just bowed to me!!

"G-good morning Mina ssi" i politely said. She chuckled.
"Drop the formalities, just call me Mina okay?" She said then smiled showing her gummy smile. We both stared at each other until this squirrel broke it.
"You know guys that I'm still here right?" Sana said pouting.
"No." I said as we all bursted laughing. Our laughter died down when Nayeon passed us. My body suddenly heats up as I felt her aura.

"Lets go, we still need to eat breakfast at the Great hall!" Mina said grabbing our hand.

~~~

We arrived at the Great hall and sat with Jeongyeon and Jihyo. Students were chatting here and there until The Headmaster stood up.

"Students quiet down, i have an announcement." He said earning the attention of everybody.
"The Friar Academy's 200th anniversary is tomorrow. We teachers decided to have a Magian Festival. Where students will fight each other..." He said as students cheered and some groaned.

"Tomorrow everybody get ready! The Magian Festival will start tomorrow." He said. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I just want to eat now!

"Okay that is all breakfast is served!" He said and food appeared infront of me making me drool as I dug in cause I'm really hungry!! Jihyo chuckled and offered me water.
"Yah you might choke!" She said chuckling.

"Hi Jihyo unnie!!" I heard a girl as I turned around. There are 3 girls, the other one is so white like a tofu orange tier, and the second one looks like a smol cub an orange tier too. And the last one looks like Yoda in star wars? She's a gold tier like Mina.

"Oh, maknaes!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed. The three waved at Jeongyeon and sat beside me.

"Hello I'm Kim Dahyun! Phoenix!" She said cheerfully.
"I'm Min Y/n, Phoenix." I said and smiled a little.
"I'm Son Chaeyoung, Phoenix!!" She cheerfully said. Wow, all of them are in Phoenix!
"Chou Tzuyu, Phoenix." She plainly said.

"Wait...I heard you guys are 9, where's the other 2?" I said confusedly while counting them one by one.

"Oh, Momo unnie's right there eating with Red Velvet. They're the fourth strongest group here." Dahyun explained.
"Uhh the other one?" I asked as they looked at each other and sighed.
"Oh our Leader? She's right there. Eating...alone" Sana said as she pointed at Nayeon who is eating alone.
"Why is she eating alone if you guys are her members?" I asked. They sighed looking at each other again.
"She...prefer to be like that." Mina said biting her sandwich.
"Oh right! Y/n, I heard Nayeon unnie's your roommate?" Jeongyeon cheerfully said. I nervously chuckled.

"How is she?" Chaeyoung asked with sparkling eyes.
"Uhh...she's good actually" I said awkwardly remembering her being cold to me. The bell rang as I stood up and bowed to them.
"I'm sorry, I have my first class now." I said as they nodded. Sana smiled and joined me.

While walking, I plugged my earphones.

'She's near, The Yin of life!' Mallow spoke telepathy.
'What do you mean?' I asked but she didn't responded.

I arrived at my class for my History class..

Nayeon's POV:

'Guys, lets meet at the student council.' I said through telepathy.
'When?' Jeongyeon asked.
'After class.' I plainly said.

I looked at my bracelet, it was glowing...it means my opposite is here. I went to my history class and sat at the back. I looked beside me, it was that Y/n. She's my roommmate now a seatmate?

I looked at my bracelet, its still shining. I looked around but nobody caught my eye. Until, I focused my gaze at this...Y/n. I can feel some aura surrounding her, I tried to read her mind but it didn't worked...

Just who are you Min Y/n?