YAY 37: Y/n's reincarnation

3rd Person's POV:

It was now normal.

But, not really. They lost a friend, a student in Friar.

Headmaster gave Y/n's ashes a proper burial. Nayeon kept on crying..

Y/n's last words rang at her head repeatedly.

She remembers their bickers,arguments and her blushing all the time.

It made her smile a bit, Mallow would go beside Nayeon. She can smell Y/n by her familiar.

This is the first time she fell inlove, and sob literally for hours.

"I miss you.." she mumbled hugging Y/n's pillow at her bed.

~~~~

Y/n looked down from the God's Realm. She saw how everybody cried while they were burying her ashes.

"You miss them?" Krystal said walking beside Y/n.
"Y-yeah.." Y/n replied sniffing.
"Hey Jung, shouldn't we give her a chance at least?" Jiyong said.

"Yeah, she managed to save the humankind from those Demons." Kai stated.
"She changed a person." Jiyong said.
"And, Humankind can't live without the Yang at the land." Kai explained.

Krystal sighed, "fine...--" she was cutted off by Y/n's cheers.
"You'll be reincarnated, But. There's a condition." Krystal said pointing her finger at Y/n.

"All the people you know will forget about you..." she said. Y/n's eyes widened.
"Its a rule, when you reincarnate a person. All the people who knew they will be forgotten." Jiyong said sighing.

[A/n: the reincarnation part with a rule is actually true.]

"Its fine! As long as I can be with them!" Y/n said with fierce eyes.

"Irene and Taeyeon still know you, but they're forbidden to tell it. Only you can make them remember" Kai explained.

Krystal chuckled, she finds this mortal unique. Its really rare to find this kind of person.

[A/n: this is just a teaser, but consider it a chap. I'm sorry if its short. I had a bad day, and I'm lazy. I just had the guts but a bad day ruined it. I'm very sorry..]