YAY 29: Mark Tuan

Flashback....

By Mark Tuan's Perspective:

"Aww....an orange tier!"

"What a weakling!!"

"Get up!!"

That's what I always hear when I'm gonna go inside the Friar Academy.

I got up weakly, bruises and wounds were visible at my amrs,legs and face.

I closed my eyes expecting for a punch ay my face.

But, I didn't felt anything. I heard footsteps the others were running away.

"Hey kid, you alright?" I heard our Professor, Jyp nim. He's really nice to everybody here. But when you get too far, he'll break your arms in a second.

"I-I'm fine Professor.." I stuttered out. He sighed and grabbed my arm to the Hospital Wing. There, we saw Madam Pomfrey healing some kid who broke his arm.

He let me sit at a bed as he put his hands infront of me emitting a green light. I suppose this is a healing ability?

"Get some rest.." he said plainly before going out of the room.

~~~~

"Can you please teach me some spells? Please, professor?" I pleadingly said. He sighed before grabbing a book. But another odd book fell.

"Professor, what is that?" I asked, he picked the odd book before sighing.

"This is an old book by our ancestors a million years ago." He explained standing up carrying his book.
"The Yin and Yang?" I asked confusedly.
"Yes, this is the book of Yin and Yang...its filled with spells only suitable for them." Jyp explained.

"C-can you teach them to me?" I asked. He looked at me since he was debating.

"Fine..."

~~~~

Days passed as I got stronger.

I arrived at the school's gate and again, bullies are waiting for me.

"Here's our weak Orange tier!!" Said by a Red tier. Actually, all of them were Red tiers.

"Why did you even study here? This school doesn't deserve like you weaklings!" The other yelled.

I just looked down staring at the ground blankly.

Suddenly, I looked up as my eyes glowed red. They stumbled and began running.

I just stared at them while running as I walk to my room.

It was time to go home. The sun's setting and some students are still here.

I walked but before I can go out of the gate, a shadow appeared as it spoke.

I was transfered to a black void. Then, a woman was there with a black dress.

"Hello Mark Tuan, I'm Bae Irene. And I bestow you my power to be the next Yang of Life."

~~~~

I became greedy,selfish and hot headed. Its changing me little by little..

Until one day, I felt some pain at my chest.

Suddenly, my body changed to red, sharp nails and teeths and I have a horn and tail!

I was sucked down to the hell and there, I was called Asmodeus, King of Demons.

The 9th Corrupted Yang....

CTTO: TwiceAndMeSabie who shared some of her/his ideas for this book. Thank you!!