YAY 18: The Accident

3rd Person's POV:

Today's the day Y/n will be fighting the Snakes. Irene gave her some warning to be cautious around too.

Y/n felt a little better thanks to Nayeon. She thought, Nayeon seemed weird last night, she's...a little bit soft. But, today? She's back to her old self, Y/n saw a man give her flowers but she turned it down with the harsh way.

'If it was me I would be devastated--- wait...WHAT?!
Why am I even thinking that? Damn you head, I hate you.
Let's just focus! Okay? Kaja!!'

While eating at the Great Hall, many students congratulated Y/n for winning against Dragons.

"Wow, you gained some fans Min" Nayeon whispered sarcastically.
"Oh, why? You jealous?" Y/n snapped back as Nayeon scoffed but there's a tint of red on her cheeks.
"Me? Jealous? In your dreams Min." Nayeon said rolling her eyes.
"Then, why are you blushing?"

"Shut up!"

While the two are bickering, Jihyo and the others looked at them blankly while eating their food slowly.

"Are they married?" Jeongyeon whispered.
"Obviously...." Tzuyu rolled her eyes at the older.

While the two who is still invisible, Irene and Taeyeon giggled at Nayeon and Y/n bickering.

"They're cute right?" Taeyeon said smiling at the two bickering.
"Yup, they look like an old married couple back from honeymoon." Irene said smirking.

After bickering, Nayeon and Y/n looked at each other before turning away puffing their cheeks in frustration. Jihyo and the others looked at them and sighed.

"They literally have the hate and love relationship." Chaeyoung stated.
"We hate each other okay? No love!" The two said in unison.
"Well, the more you hate, the more you love~" Dahyun exclaimed as everybody laugh except Nayeon and Y/n. They just stared at each other in disgust.

But a part of both of them saying that they still care.

~~~~

Its Quidditch time! Everybody started to ready as Nayeon who is at the hoops stared at Y/n for a few seconds before turning away.

'Get a grip Im! Focus!!" She thought before focusing at the game.

Y/n exhaled then quickly roaming her eyes to find the snitch after Hooch's whistle.

It appeared infront of her again, this time it flew at the hoop's direction. She didn't noticed much of her surroundings as she continued to stretch her hand to catch the snitch. She didn't noticed that a beater who is smirking flew a bludger onto her direction.

Nayeon who saw what the beater didn't got time to think because things were quite fast. She can't even raise her left hand to stop time since Y/n's almost infront of her, and the bludger going to Y/n's left foot.

She sighed, not knowing what to do. Until, she felt a soft lips touching hers. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat when she saw Y/n infront of her, she caught the snitch! But..

Nayeon and Y/n kissed just after she caught the snitch. About 2 seconds last, then the bludger hit Y/n's foot. And then she lost balance and fell to the ground.

Nayeon just stared blankly at Y/n who is unconscious after the fall.

Well, she just kissed her! Of course you would be shocked.

She touched her lips and suddenly blushed.

'No, it can't be right? Ugh, Taeyeon's gonna tease me.'

~~~~

Y/n's at the hospital wing with her left foot casted by Madam Pomfrey. Thanks to Ms. IU, her foot will heal tomorrow.

Twice without Nayeon tho, visited her with flowers and food. Then, they helped her to the common room to rest. The team cheered for her and felt sorry.

When, they arrived at her bed. They out her as she laid.

"Good night, you had a nice game!" Twice said in unison before closing the door. She smiled then sighed. Suddenly, Mallow started to lick her left foot as green light glowed. She smiled then patted mallow.

She look beside and saw Nayeon, her whole body covered with blanket. She suddenly smiled remembering the kiss but instantly regretted it.

While Y/n's cursing mentally, Nayeon who is awake the whole time was blushing and Taeyeon's teasing voice is ringing at her head.

Then, they remembered Chaeyoung's statement a while ago...

'The More you hate, the More you love'

The cursed mentally with blushing cheeks.

"CHAEYOUNG!!!!!"