YAY 15: Seeker?

Y/n's POV:

I woke up with an annoyed face. Its Exams today!

Honestly, yesterday was really embarrassing. Its that Boggart's fault for showing Nayeon as my fear?! Wait...

SHE'S MY GREATEST FEAR?!?!

the hell? How? When?

I slowly turned my head to this...sleeping Nayeon before scrunching my nose then went to the bathroom.

~~~~

I went to the Great Hall for breakfast. I heard our hardest exams are, Potions, History and Defense against dark arts. Irene really became a professir here? Why didn't Jyp nim announced it?

I just sat at the Phoenix's table before sighing frustratingly. Yangs sacrificing? Demons disappearing? W-what does that mean? I can't connect the dots.

"Woah, Nayeon you're eating here with us fir the first time!!" I heard Jeongyeon yelled happily.
Wait...Nayeon's here? Oh god this is more embarrassing.

Suddenly, Sana and Mina were giggling while looking at me and Nayeon who is beside me eating while reading a book.

I quickly glared at them which they laughed really hard.

"What are you two laughing about?" I heard a cold voice beside me as Sana and Mina stopped giggling which turned into smirks.
"Oh, hehe...its just a boggart."

"Yeah, a student's boggart appeared which is you yesterday at herbology room"

"SHE was flustered."

Nayeon just looked at them suspiciously. I suddenly heard a short,soft giggle which made me turn my face to Nayeon's. Did she just...

Nah, there are so many people here and its impossible for her to be giggling.

"Oh, I see...you did forgot I can read your minds right?" Nayeon said going back to her book.

Sana and Mina's face turned into despair and shocked. They looked at each other before arguing.

"I told you that you shouldn't be thinking anything!!"

"I just can't get it off my mind Minari~"

I giggled a little but it stopped when I realized something.

SHE KNOWS ITS ME?!?!

"Hey, Y/n. What's your first class?" Jeongyeon asked patting my shoulder to have my attention.
"Hmm...Herbology?" I unsurely said.
"Oh, so that means you'll be seeing the bogg--" just as Tzuyu's gonna end her sentence, Jihyo who's beside her puts her hand to Tzuyu's mouth to stop her from finishing it.

"I...gotta go" I said awkwardly standing up going to Professor Sprout's classroom.

~~~~

After the exams, I've got some massive headache.

Can you even believe it? The questions were hectic! Let's just say this...

1. What is an orange?
A. Fruit
B. Color

Like that scenario, can you guys feel me?!