YAY 36: Vanished

3rd Person POV:

Y/n remembers how Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung would cheer for her as her bestfriends.

Jihyo who would remind and care for her like a mother.

Mina who would always help her in mind solving problems.

She was grateful that Sana became her very first friend in the academy.

Momo who would share her food. They would have eating fights with Sana which she would miss a lot.

Dahyun who literally is a ball of sunshine when they're at the Great Hall.

Tzuyu who would snap at her unnies, she's quiet but deadly.

And Nayeon, they didn't have the best first meeting but they warmed up at the end. She would really miss their bickers and arguments.

She would miss Twice who cared for her even at a short time. They accepted her and made her like their family.

After Y/n burned Mark, she just sat there waiting to vanish

She looked at IU and stood up.

She walked to Nayeon's direction while smiling.

Nayeon stood there as her tears fell.

"Let's go.." IU said grabbing the others to give them time.

Y/n looked up, its almost nightime. Stars and the moon could be seen, but the sun hasn't set yet.

"Y-y/n.." Nayeon stated looking at Y/n's arm who is startng to turn to ashes.

Y/n smiled then went closer, her tears were threatening to fall.

"Hey..N-nayeon. You alright?" Y/n said, she can feel pain all over her body.
"You pabo!" Nayeon exclaimed crying while hitting Y/n's chest.
"Ow..ow.." y/n complained.

"How dare you ask me that! You look horrible!" Nayeon said grabbing Y/n to heal her. But Y/n stood there, The latter looked at her.

"Don't Nayeon..its my destiny to die." Y/n explained as she looked at Nayeon's eyes.
"B-but.."

"No buts Im..." Y/n cutted.

She looked at Nayeon, she kissed the girl one last time. Then she placed their foreheads to each other as Y/n smiled.

The sun was setting as Y/n still smiled sadly, her feet, waist and arms starts to disappear.

"No matter what, I love you..Im Nayeon." Y/n said smiling with her eyes closed as she vanished.

Nayeon stood there frozen, her eyes broke to tears as she sobbed.

Red velvet, Blackpink, Mamamoo and Gfriend arrived.

They saw the sadeest scene in their whole life.

"Where's Y/n?" Rosé asked as everybody looked at Nayeon then Ms. IU.
IU looked down as everybody focused their attention to Nayeon who is holding some ash.

Yeri and Jennie went to Nayeon's side.

"Y-y/n...s-she--" she didn't finished her sentence when she sobbed really hard.
She hugged Jennie as the latter comforted her while looking at the ashes at the ground.

Moonbyul and Lisa looked up, they were sad that a friend died.

Suddenly, they heard cheers from the academy.

"The demons disappeared!" Yuju yelled while running to the others.
"It is true then.." Rosé said sadly while looking at Nayeon crying.
"What true Rosé?" Lisa asked.
"The Yang of book, is a prophecy. " Mina explained.

"Prophecy?" Jihyo asked.
"Yes, it was read as Sacrifice is the answer." Mina explained.

"Its her destiny like that?" Tzuyu asked crafting some new arrows.
"Yes..." Rosé said sadly.

"Taeyeon?! Irene?! Answer me!" Nayeon shouted.

Suddenly, 2 familiar figures came to view.

"Yeah?" They both asked.
"W-why?! Why did she died?!" Nayeon said gripping at Irene and Taeyeon's robes.

"Nayeon...its the prophecy. All Yang's must die because they're vulnerable to darkness that would make them a powerful demon." Irene said but you can see sadness at her eyes.

Irene really is sad, Y/n was the first successor who she cared like a true mother who cares for her child.

She can't help but release a tear.

While Taeyeon? Y/n literally changed her successor's mood and personality at the same time. She was grateful for that.

"Taeyeon, its probably the Gods." Irene said, Nayeon shoots her head and her attention to them.
"Probably.." Taeyeon replied.

"What do you mean?!" Nayeon snapped. Irene and Taeyeon looked at each other then sighed.

"The Gods probably gave Y/n powers, in exchange of her life by sunset." Irene explained.
"H-how did you know?" Jeongyeon asked.
"An angel came and sent us a letter regarding about Y/n." Taeyeon explained.

"But why didn't you guys helped her?!" Chaeyoung snapped.
"We're old now, our powers are weak because of so many Yins and Yangs we passed our powers to." Irene explained.

The others gritted their teeths.

"She's some interesting and unique student I must say." Headmaster said while walking to their direction.
"She's a Great Yang.." he continued.

Nayeon looked down while her tears fell.

Y/n's words repeated in her mind like a broken tape.

"No matter what, I love you..Im Nayeon."