YAY 8:The Demon King

Y/n's POV:

I woke up with a sore body. I looked around, Nayeon's still sleeping. I saw Mallow at the ground sleeping, I tapped her head and gave her some food.

After my familiar ate and me washing myself, I went out to go back at Irene's house.

I looked around as mallow licked my hand, we teleported to Irene's house.

When I arrived, I can smell the food from inside. I walked with mallow then breathed heavily. I opened the door before hearing this two words I've wanted to hear for a long time this two words I haven't heard from my last home...

"Welcome back Y/n!!!" Irene said cheerfully. She's wearing a red apron with a spatula at her hand. My tears escaped and rushed to hug her. She was shocked then patted my head chuckling softly.

"Aigoo you missed me kiddo?" She said giggling. I pulled away and smiled sincerely.

"Come on lets eat, wait...why is Mallow here-- MALLOW STOP RUINING THE COUCH!!!!"

~~~~

"Soo when's your last duel?" She asked while watching a movie.
"I don't know...I just heard that I'll fight someone that is the strongest in the academy" i said looking down at the popcorns at my hand.
"Wait...you know Taeyeon, unnie?" I asked a she flinched a bit.
"You met her?" She asked avoiding my question. I nodded as she sighed.
"She's...actually my Bestfriend for...I dunno, a thousand years?" She said unsurely.

They know each other?! But...I thought that--

"Yes, she IS the Yin of life. Well, its better than being enemies right?" She said shrugging. I sighed...
"Well, you have any leads on who IS the new Yin?" She asked munching her popcorn.
"Well...y-yeah I hav--"

"WHO?!" She said widening her eyes while looking intensely at me.
"U-uhh...I think its....N-nayeon" I said nervously.

Well, Taeyeon knows Nayeon. And Taeyeon IS the old Yin. I even heard that Nayeon is the strongest in the academy...but I still don't have any strong evidence that is pointing Nayeon as the Yin.

"Keep an eye at her..." she said smirking as I blushed. Why does that sentence has 2 meanings?!
"By the way, let me warn you. Watch out for any....Oni." she said. Wait wut?

(A/N: Oni means Demon in Latin)

"What? Oni?" I asked confused. She just shook her head as I sighed.

"Irene unnie! I'm gonna leave now!!" I said as she smiled waving her hand as a sign of farewell.

~~~~

I arrived at the room. Nayeon's not here, where could she be? But ugh...why am I even searching for her?

I slumped back at my bed as I sighed. I went to the living room and saw The others. Nayeon is there too.

"Y/n!! Right here!!" Sana yelled causing for some students to look at her weirdly.
"Yah lower your voice" Jihyo scolded.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked looking at the books infront of them.
"None of your bussiness" Nayeon stated coldly still reading a book.
"Nabongie~ don't say that to Y/n~" Sana cutely said as Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"We're talking about Asmodeus, the King of demons." Jeongyeon stated, Dahyun went behind Momo who is munching her jokbal happily.
"Asmodeus?" I asked.
"Yeah, it is rumored that he will attack the world if one of the Yin and yang dies. Good or bad." Mina explained.
"But...Chaeyoung here, who can guess the probability of something. Said that there are 89% that he will attack here even if no one in the Yin and yang dies..." Dahyun said peeking out of Momo's shoulder.

"When did you--"

"Just last night, I woke up with a bad dream.." Chaeyoung cutted me off. I can see that she's terrified.
"What did you saw?" Tzuyu finally spoke after the long chatting.
"I can't even quite understand it, but what I understand is he will attack with a group of the best demons" Chaeyoung told us, she grew scared. Jihyo even patted her back for comfort.

"But...when?" I asked. She just shook her head since thats the only thing she understands.

"But there's this one thing I saw..." Chaeng continued as silence engulf us.
"I saw the stadium...walls destroyed. And you Y/n....

Dead...."

~~~~

I grew nervous, but Chaeyoung said that there's only 50% chance that it will happen.

I went to the stadium as I heard cheers from the crowd as I went inside the ring. I looked at Jihyo and the others, they looked nervous and scared. Nayeon was looking at me too but she quickly looked away.

When I looked around, my opponent was still not here. I thought that one of twice is my opponent? But it looks like they're just sitting at the crowd?

'What? I thought she'll fight with one of the twice members?'

'Yeah...what is going on?'

I heard the crowd whispering. I looked at the MC as they just shrugged.

I looked up, the sky...is red?

Chaeyoung suddenly stood up, as Jeongyeon pulled her back at her sit. The ground starts to shake, as I suddenly heard whispers.

'You're my opponent? Heh, weak..' i heard a man's voice before I was sent flying and strucked at the wall.

Everybody looked scared and shocked.

Chaeyoung looked terrified.

"Stop this duel!!" Jyp yelled, but it was useless.

I looked at my opponent. He has a red body,horns and nails sharper than a knife. He wears this black coat too.

"Everybody! Stay and watch the fight of the Demon King, and this LUCKY student!!"