Where is Mukti

"Okay, Mr. Malhotra, how can I help you?" 

Cabir asked him formally. 

"Read this" Manik said while keeping a file in front of Cabir. 

Cabir took the file and discovered it was a legal contract. The contract stated that Malhotras will sell their shares of Khurana and sons to Nandini Murthy. 

It had various clauses, stating the terms and conditions of Malhotras. 

Apart from the usual ownership and transfer of shares clauses, what caught Cabir's eye was the 3rd clause. It is strictly stated that Nandini Murthy will receive complete ownership only when she will assist the CEO of Malhotras for 6 months. If she couldn't fulfill it, Malhotra will be co-owner of the company for the next 2 years. The 4th clause stated that during this period of 6 months, the CEO will help and train Miss Nandini Murthy about how to handle the company. Also, he will be her mentor for business-related decisions.

Cabir closed the file and fixed his gaze on Manik. 

Irritated from his gaze Manik, who was busy with his mobile phone, frowned.

"What?" Manik asked annoyingly.

"I couldn't believe my eyes, you have a brain. I thought of you as the dumbest CEO." Cabir said and laughed at his joke.

Manik cursed him under his breath. He would have punched him but he controlled otherwise Cabir would start his melodramatic acts. Also, he needed his advice right now.

"Let's wait for the Cabir Dhawan to be serious. So, I also have the opportunity to see his intelligent side."Manik said sarcasm dripping from every word.

Cabir showed his toothy grin and then zipped his lips.

"Okay, I have read this contract, everything appears great, you won't be in a hurry to find a new PA and she will get her father's company. Both parties have profit. How may I help you, Mr. Malhotra? Am I supposed to convince Abhimanyu?" Cabir asked seriously.

"No, I already did that. Abhimanyu is a very sensible guy. I want you to convince Nandini." Manik said and sighed.

"Manik, when you created the mess, I took your side. Now, if I will convince her to hear you out, it will be so selfish of me. She won't deny my request, but if you approach her, that will be a heart-to-heart conversation for her. Not something that is forced upon her. Plus, I know she is a very mature person. She will hear you out. Also, this should sound like an offer to her rather than pity or botheration. Keep this in mind when you propose the deal." Cabir said and pointed at the contract.

Manik nodded while thinking about Cabir's words,

"Oh! where is Mukti? I haven't heard from her since Nandini's accident. Is she fine?" Cabir asked with concern.

"She is feeling guilty for her behavior. I never knew my baby sister was so concerned about me. But, I couldn't say it on her face that she crossed the line in her anger." Manik said honestly.

"Yes, I agree. Slapping Nandini was very wrong. And now running away from the situation is the worst." Cabir said.

"Hmm, I agree," Manik said.

"I will talk to her," Cabir said.

Manik nodded his head in approval.

"Okay buddy, thanks for your advice," Manik said and left his seat.

Cabir too stood up and gave a brotherly hug.

The next second Manik felt a punch in his stomach.

"What?" Manik asked quizzically.