'Who is Harshad Arora'

"Ok aunty," Nandini said with a smile on her face.

"Now come downstairs dinner is ready," Alka said.

"Okay," all of them said and went downstairs.

Cabir was feeding Nandini which she didn't like it at all. He was filling her mouth leaving no space for her to breathe.

"Bhai please let me breathe," Nandini whined.

"Everyone has their nose to do that. Now eat quietly." Cabir said while preparing another morsel.

"I am full Bhai, enough now," Nandini said holding Cabir's hand.

Cabir stopped feeding her.

They completed their lunch and were sitting in the living room. Everyone, there was talking on random topics.

"Bhai, now I'll take your leave. Food was amazing aunty, thank you. I felt homely today." Nandini said smilingly.

She picked up her mobile phone.

"Wait I will drop you. Cabir said and grabbed his car keys before Nandini could deny.

"Nandini I want a favour from you," Cabir said looking at her momentarily while driving the car.

"Yes, Bhai," Nandini said.

"Nandu I want you to trap Harshad Arora," Cabir said.

"Who is Harshad Arora?" Nandini asked.

"He is my rival who is also Manik's family friend. All my friends believe that he is not part of fab5 but not less than a member of Fab5. But......" Cabir paused for a moment.

"But I know him, how cheap and fraud he is," Cabir said and he again looked at Nandini.

Nandini could read that Cabir was very serious about that topic, she was about to speak but Cabir said first.

"I know you will ask how come I know," Cabir asked Nandini nodded her head in approval.

"I have my sources. Moreover, Manik's last secretary was also trapped by him and the candidate with you was also send by him." Cabir said as a matter of fact.

"Really Sameer was sent by him," Nandini said completely shocked with this new piece of information.

"Yeah, it's Manik good luck that Sameer had himself shown his true colours," Cabir said.

"Bhai you can directly talk to Manik," Nandini suggested.

"Do you think I don't like the easiest way? I tried, but Harshad is close to him. So they didn't believe me and named my warning as insecurity and jealousy." Cabir said.

Nandini thought for a while. They reached her apartment.

"Okay, I am ready. Nandini said.

"Thanks, Nandu," Cabir said and kissed her forehead.

"Anything for you," she said casually.

"Bye, drive safely," she said and went inside her building.

Nandini went to her apartment and took a refreshing bath. She applied ointment on her hands and was surfing on Netflix on her LED T.V.

Talking about her three BHK flat, it was no flatter. She transferred a simple flat to peaceful and positive home.

The simple white cushion was replaced with a floral printed cushion cover, walls were decorated with paintings and dream catchers. Also, curtains wearing bright colours.