'Its Miss Murthy to you'

Cheating back, stabbing these words which she wanted to remove from her name. They were the nightmares of her life.

Murhty' s caught red handed in scandal with Khuranas..

For one second she was numb, for one second she thought there will be less burden on her bhaiya, with the no part timings.

" I can't cheat someone." Nandini stood up and tore the contract into 4 pieces.

"I guess you got your answer so just leave before I call the security." she said fisting her hands.

" Congratulations Miss Murthy" Bharat said and left.

She was shocked why he said so. She wanted to know more what he said, whole night she couldn't sleep, changing sides on bed and finally after 3 hours she was in deep slumber.

Next day as per her call time she reached to Malhotra Industries at sharp 10:00 o'clock.

"Nandini Murthy, ma'am please check my name." she asked the receptionist.

"You have to visit Mr.Malhotra's office at 2nd floor 3rd room" she answered.

"Thank you" Nandini said and went towards the elevator. Nandini knocked the door which opened automatically after Raj pressed the unlock button.

" Good morning sir." Nandini greeted.

" Welcome to Malhotra industries Miss Murthy." Raj said.

"I didn't cleared 3rd test yet what about the third test?" Nandini ask a bit surprised.

" Well I was a bit mesmerized by your beauty with brains, the adjectives suits you. But your patience and loyalty amazed me." smiling at her.

" Please explain Sir suspense is not my cup of tea." Nandini asked getting anxious

"Well come inside Nikhil and clear her doubts" Raj ordered in his intercom.

Nandini turned around and that person was none other than Bharat.

" You, are you stalking me you son of..." Nandini holded his collar and was about to punch Bharat but, Mr Khatri stopped her.

" Stop there my lioness. Leave this poor boy Nikhil, I sent him." Raj said,

"You sent him but why?"she was shocked was an understatement.

" Meet Nikhil, the head of HR department and I send him because that was your test and guess what you cleared it.Sameer agreed to cheat us."Raj said.

Nandini apologized to Nikhil, " I am so sorry l..

" Bade bade deshon mein chhoti chhoti baten hoti rahti hai Senorita." Nikhil said and all of them laughed.

"Now you can go and meet my son. He will explain you your work" Raj said.

" Yes sir" she replied.

"Nikhil will escort you and if you have any problem just come to me. I am like your dad, call me uncle whenever that idiot is not around like Nikhil." Raj said keeping caressing Nandinis head.

" Thank you sir I mean uncle. Bye." Nandini said and left the cabin.

They were in elevator.

"So his cabin is on top floor. Trust me whole staff fears from him."Nikhil said.

"Fire is met with ice this time. She said and smiled.

"By the way Nandini Murthy and sorry for holding your collar." She extended her hand.

" Nikhil Sharma and its ok. Trust me you are very beautiful if I wasn't engaged I would have proposed you." Nikhil said winking at her.

" Okay that's good news. Congratulations!" she said side hugging him.

" Thank you" Nikhil said.

PING

Elevator sound.

"Okay, so there is the office of Mr. arrogant, see you tomorrow." Nikhil said and excited the elevator.

She observed the floor was shouting with royalty. Expensive paintings and interior with three offices. Written Manik Malhotra Dhruv Malhotra and Meeting hall.

She knocked Manik Malhotra's cabin and heard 'come in'.

She went inside and cant see face of Manik because he was on phone call and with his back facing the door. He raised his hand to be quiet. She kept her file on table and roamed around the cabin, checking out one photo of Manik just opposite to door. Some family photos and collage photos. But these didn't attracted her. She went to his achievement side counting his awards, certificates and his blogs.

Business tycoon Manik Malhotra expanding his business in Canada.... best businessman award.

Numerous certificate framed. She was so engrossed in herself when she turned around, Manik was sitting on his table leaning on it.

"Um.. sorry. Good morning Sir, I am your new PA." She apologized.

"So done checking me out, my family. Thinking about me or tempted by me Nandini." Manik asked smirking at her.

" It's Miss Murhty to you sir. I am an IIM student so, your certificates engrossed me sir. We both are in office and I'll never cross my boundaries of professionalism and hope same from you sir." Nandini replied a bit offended with his comment. Manik opened and closed his eyes, shock written on his face. First time a girl didn't find him tempting. There are always first times.

Girls use to cling at him, but he was one woman man waiting for his first love.

" Sir are you ok?" nandini's voice bought him out of his train of thoughts.

" Yeah I am fine. Give a look at this contract. It says you are in bond with company for one year and can't leave this job before this period. Company will provide you flat and convince facility. Your salary will be 200000 as per your qualification. Sign it and take a soft copy with yourself. It you are found misbehaving or cheating company you will be fired with no job guarantee in any company in Mumbai." Manik explained while handing her his tablet.

"Sir can you add one more clause?" Nandini requested Manik nodded.

" Tell me" he asked sitting on his chair and hands crossed under chin.

"I would not be your plus one in any official or personal party. You can deduct my salary for it."

PLEASE COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE BUTTON.

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME ABOUT NADINI'S NATURE AND MANIK'S TOO.

DON'T BE SILENT READER.