'What did you say'

Ting tong!

Doorbell rang.

Nandini thought it must be watchman or delivery boy.

She opened the door. Mukti Alya and Navya were on the door.

"hey, Nandu how are you," Navya asked.

"I am good but I was not expecting you, what an amazing surprise," Nandini said while taking each of them inside hug.

"Come inside." she opened the door for them and waved her hands welcoming them.

They entered; they were looking at the Apartment which was full of colours and positivity.

"Well, we thought your hands are injured so we will make lunch and have fun," Mukti said without looking at Nandini, she was observing her flat while saying.

"Well, you have decorated the house very well Nandini," Alya said holding the cushion which was embroidered with Marwari wedding scenario.

"Thank you," Nandini said the complement.

‌Here Abhimanyu woke up after some time, he went inside the bathroom and took a relaxing shower.

His luggage was outside so he wrapped a towel around his body and headed outside.

According to him, his sister was sitting outside, so he didn't find it necessary to wear anything over his chest.

‌ Here Navya, Nandini and Mukti were debating whether Alya should have a new hair cut or new hair colour or both.

Ting Tong

"Excuse me," she said and went to check who is on the door. She half-opened the door but turned around when she heard her brother's voice in the hall.

‌ "Nandu where is my luggage baby I........" Abhimanyu stopped speaking when he felt that he is having an audience here.

‌ Alya, Mukti and Navya were ogling him like the first time they have seen a man on the planet Earth or the man they were ogling was a Greek god.

‌"Yes" Nandini opened the door but her back was facing the door.

Abhimanyu instantly went inside room followed by Nandini.

And this time Nandini's door was graced by jealous Cabir and Dhruv. Manik was also behind him who asked girls to go ahead and they will join them in a few minutes.

‌ 'God he is so sexy, he has a perfect jawline." Manik, Cabir and Dhruv heard girls complimenting another man. Mukti was quite which Manik noticed and found it strange. Her sister was a one-man woman. He knows she does have crushes but none of them made her sister silent.

‌ They stormed inside her flat.

"What did you say?" Cabir and Dhruv said together. Both Dhruv and Cabir were standing in front of Alya and Navya respectively.