'Hmm.. he is right'

Happy reading.

Enjoy, do vote and comment.

"Thanks, Nandu" Mukti said looking at her mobile which was on front mode, trying her earrings.

All of them liked their gifts especially girls.

"No need of gloves at my home. Just tell me what you need." Cabir said.

"Okay will you keep her here only? Go and show her around. She hasn't seen our home yet." Anil (Cabir's Father) said.

"Yes, show her around. I will send snacks and coffee in the Fab5 room." Alka (Cabir's mom) said.

"Okay guys you wait in our room. We will join you in half an hour."Cabir said taking Nandini's mobile in his hands. He said to no one

"Navya would you join us" He asked Navya.

"I would love to." Navya replied with polite smile

Cabir kept his hand on Nandini shoulder telling her to lead.

First of all showed Cabir showed her the ground floor, bungalow was 2 storied with 5 rooms on each floor.

"Bhai I want to talk," Nandini said while they were going upstairs. She wanted to talk about her past and answer his entire questions.

"Okay," he replied.

But he pointed at Navya; he wanted to ask her that is she comfortable to share her past with Navya also.

Nandini blinked her eyes in reply.

She shared each and everything with Navya and Cabir.

Nandini agreed to talk in front of Navya as she will be his better half in sometime so, what's the need to hide it from her.

They were standing in balcony of Cabir's room.

"Bhai in one night I lost everything. Having a happy family and peaceful sleep, god replaced them with sleepless night and the tag of orphan Bhai was I so bad that God made me orphan. Navya you tell me am I so ugly that Aiyappa took everything from me." Nandini sad and a lone tear fell from her eyes.

She turned herself and her hands were holding the railing with tight grip. She was applying more pressure on her palms as if physical pain was decreasing her heartache.

Cabir was numb to react.

He has never seen Nandini crying. She was strong girl but circumstances made her weak. Also he was just admiring her she has gone through so much at young age all alone.

Navya looked at Cabir and realized his condition. So she took the initiative.

She kept her hands on Nandini's wrist, softly removing them from railing. Navya turned Nandini and hugged her.

At first, Nandini didn't react but later she responded and hugged her so tightly as if her life is dependent on her.

After long time she was feeling this warmth, she was feeling protected.

"That's why Raj uncle was so confident for you. You are strongest woman I have ever met Nandu. Baby you are so inspiring relax yourself, its okay to put your guards down in front of some people." Navya said while stroking her hairs.

Nandini was crying softly on her shoulders.

Cabir came out of his thoughts. Cabir parted them. He inserted his right hand in his pocket and took out a bracelet.

He made Nandu wear it.

Navya was amazed by looking at the bracelet.

"Nandu, do you know what value this bracelet has in my life?" Cabir asked.