Pre-wedding jitters

"My Gudiya will start her married life soon. Aiyyapa blesses the new couple." Amms prayed for Manan.

Amms, Abhimanyu, and Nandini were in Nandini's room.

"Bhai, how will I live without you?" Nandini said and her eyes were filled with fresh tears. Abhimanyu took his sister in a bone-crushing hug and started sobbing.

"Nandu, Abhi what are you doing. Think about this old lady here." Amms said to distract them. Both brother and sister were unconsolable so Amms initiated a group call of Rishab, Chacha, and Chachi.

"Venkatesh and Shanno. Look at the cry babies" Amms said while turning the camera to them.

"Chachu, I.." Nandu was about to start her ranting but they heard voices of Venkatesh and Shanno sobbing loudly.

"Nandu, I am your chacha beta, don't forget me after getting married," Venkatesh said while sobbing loudly.

Nandu nodded her head in disapproval."OH god, all of you. My Gudiya will start a new chapter of her life. But she is not closing the older chapters. Stop crying, it's my order." Amms said.

Everyone controlled their emotions.

"I will do all the arrangements for her wedding personally," Venkatesh said while looking at her, who was sleeping in her brother's arm.

"Everyone, I don't want her to cry all the time. Ensure that you don't cry in front of her." Amms said.

3 months later

As per the discussion, Venkatesh was handling all the preparations all alone. He even kicked Abhimanyu out of it. After all, it was his Gutki's wedding.

From wedding planners to caterers, and distribution of cards, he did all the duties which Nandu's father was supposed to do. Shanno helped him in the office so that he could focus on preparation.

Talking about Malhotras, Fab 5 divided the work and everything went smoothly.

Unlike the general trend, Manik and Nandini strictly mentioned that they wanted to enjoy all their rituals separately.
 So, it was decided that Malhotras would do their rituals in Mumbai and fly to Kerala on 10th November. The Barat will return on 12th November.

Alia was handling the attire for Malhotras and Murthy's.

All the ladies were in Alia's boutique.
Wedding planners from both sides were there, giving inputs about the theme of the functions.Nandini was on the way, and Shanno took this opportunity to discuss an important thing with Neyonika.

"Neyonika and Aunty have a request if you don't mind," Shanno said hesitantly.

"Shanno, where are you being so formal, go ahead," Neyonika said.

Navya, Mukti, Alia, and the wedding planners also stopped whatever they were discussing.

"We have the ritual that Dulhan ka joda ( Bride's attire for wedding) is sent by in-laws only. The bride and her family have no role in it. But, I want you to add this in her attire." Shanno said and handed her chunri.

"Ya, we also have this ritual. What is this?" Neyonika said and opened the beautiful chunri.

"It's beautiful," Alia said while touching the fabric.

"My Jiji (elder sister) wore it on her wedding day. I want a memorable day filled with her presence. I know it might not match with the design. But, please can we do anything?" Shanno requested.

"Shanno, our happiness lies in the bride's happiness. Thank you for trusting us with this." Rekha said.

"Yes, Shanno Aunty, Nandu's happiness is above everything. I will make sure that it matches with her Lehnga." Alia assured Shanno.