"Hypothetical expectations"

Small update, I know, will compensate tomorrow. 😀 I didn't want to break the chain.
Happy reading.
"Dad, can you please stop them." Mukti requested her Dad.
"No one will tease her now." Raj declared.
"By the way, I also have no issues with Abhimanyu.", Raj added and everyone laughed.
"Dad, you also," Mukti said and rolled her eyes.
"Nandini, don't your Dadi ask you to get settled? Neyonika asked.
"Oh Aunty, every time she calls me. Its her permanent question, sending me photos of guys. But, Bhai and Rishabh are saviors. I will marry the person who is selected by Bhai. He will select the best for me. When Amms ask when he will be done with selection. He says that pairs are made in Heaven, whenever god has decided she will get her partner." Nandini said.
"Oh and what about him, he isn't interested in getting married?" Manik asked.
"He wants me to settle first and then he will get married." Nandini said.
"You will get married after me, I don't want your diverted attention." Cabir declared.
"Yes, I don't think this year it will be possible. Yours and Arya's wedding is already lined up. Plus, I am too busy with my carrier. Whenever I will get married, I will take 2-3 months break from carrier." Nandini said.
"You are right." Mukti said.
"What about you people? " Nandu asked.
"Well, I am tired of asking them to find someone. Dhruv is dating Alia but have decided to get married after Manik. And Manik have hypothetical expectations, I am tired of them now. Mukti is the youngest and will be married at last." Neyonika said.
"What do you want in your life partner?" Nandu asked.
"Actually, sometimes I feel I have long list, sometimes I feel the only thing I want or care is vibes." Manik said.
"I want that when I meet my life partner or potential groom, I feel same security and vibes which I feel around Bhai, Rishab, Arya, Cabir bhai every male of my family. Moreover, if I will get my in laws, who will shower me immense love just like my Amma Appa, Chacha ji - Chachiji, Rajesh uncle and Masi, I can compromise my desire for perfect partner. Thoda kam perfect bi chalega. "
Nandini said. Everyone went silent.
Neyonika looked at Nandini and then at Raj. Neyonika raised her eyebrows.
Raj nodded his head in approval.
Neyonika decided to talk to Amms.
"Okay, now if everyone is done with their future bride and groom, can we start eating. " Cabir asked.
"Yes, lets start. Cabir, serve for Nandu also." Neyonika said.
Everyone was had their dinner.
Nandini enjoyed her stay for the next 3 days. Which includes girls night with Mukti, Alia and Navya. Spending time with Neyonika and Raj, made her happy.