'My Bitiya rani'

Today, Nandini's family was coming. Neyonika have engaged all servants and employees of the mansion.
"What have gone into aunty" Nandini asked Alia.
"Well, her teacher is visiting, this much hustle is expected." Aliya said chopping the Apple.
All youngster were seated in dinning hall, having their breakfast.
"Well, Amms is just like her. No wonder 2 trolley bag will be only of food and gifts for Neyonika aunty aka for her student." Nandini said and all of them laughed.
Neyonika heard them laughing at her.
She went towards Nandini and twisted her ear.
"Aunty, okay sorry. I won't say it again. Ah mummy," Nandini cried in pain and kept her hand on her broken ribs.
"What happened are you feeling pain?" Neyonika asked in panicked state and left her ear.
"Alia aunty looks hot when she is angry"
Nandini said dreamily.
"Hot ki bachi," Neyonika slapped her head and left the dinning table while blushing.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Nandini heard honk of cars, followed by voice of tyres screeching the floor of parking lot.
"Dhruv they have arrived," Nandini said and left the couch abruptly folllwed by misbalance of her body.
"Nandini," Manik shouted in anger.
"Sit down right now" Manik ordered.
"Good job Manik" They heard faint voice of Abhimanyu entering the mansion.
"Bhaiya" Nandini shouted and pouted like todlers do when their parents come to take them home.
"Diduuu" Nandini heard voice of Rishab. Rishab also gave same reaction.
Manik looked at Rishab and felt he have seen him somewhere. Then he remembered, when he went to collect his degree of MBA, Rishabh was their for entrance and document verification.
They had a meal together.
Voice of Rishab bought him out of his Lala land
"Oh my god! So much injuries and you kept it hidden." Rishab said and looked at Manik from top to bottom.
"If you are thinking to punch me then let me tell you, I have received 2 punches already. Still, as a brother I understand your situation you can punch me." Manik said and closed his eyes. He felt no pain instead Rishab gave a brotherly hug.
"How can you expect me to punch my senior Sir?" Rishab said after breaking the hug.
Manik just smiled.
Amms, Chachag, Chachiji also entered. Neyonika escorted them inside.
All youngster touched elders feet.
"Gutki, look at you so pale." Amms said getting tensed.
"Amms, she is eating healthy food whole week. Don't say like this." Cabir said and everyone laughed.
"Nikki (neyonika) please ask someone to bring dry chilli and.." Before Amms could complete her words all youngsters shouted.
"Noooooo" together.
"Amms, Mom do it every morning and evening." Mukti said making terrified face.
"My bitiya rani, I missed you." Chacha g and Chachi g said together.
"I am sorry for ignoring you for 2 years." Nandini said looking into their eyes filled with love and care.
"Everyone, if you want go freshn up. Its already lunch time." Neyonika suggested.
"I am already fresh, I was getting bored in flight so did this task." Rishab said.
"Oh my multi- Tasker brother." Nandini said and hugged him.
Dinning hall was filled with laughter, jokes and tasty food. As predicted Amms bought 2 bag of dry fruits, dry snacks, coffee, clothes and what not.
Manik observed Nandini's happy face which bought smile on his face too.
"Didu have some more please". Rishab requested.
"No please I have no space left." Nandini begged.
"Then who will eat the Mango ice cream made by me?" Mukti asked.
"You need not to be hungry for icecream" Nandini said as a matter of fact.
"Amma, I and Raj want to discuss something important with you people." Neyonika said. Everyone went silent.
"Shyam g, please serve the ice cream." Neyonika said to the butler.
"Lets all get seated in living room," Neyonika suggested.
Everyone was served ice cream. Rishab went out to attend an important call.
Neyonika cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention.
"Amma, Shanno g and Bhai sahb. Shanno g you know that your late sister was my bestfriend. I have felt the equal pain of losing her, just like you all did. I miss her every day." Neyonika said and paused. A tear left her eye.
Raj pressed her hand.
Nandini was controlling her tears.
She hugged Abhimanyu, who was sitting beside her.
"You didn't even felt it necessary to answer my calls. You thought that I believed all the bullshit rumours." Neyonika accused them. Before anyone could say anything, Abhimanyu sat infront of her on floor.
"Aunty, its not like that please. But, we were so occupied emotionally. First Appa left us, them Mom's deteriorating health. Nothing was intentional. I have to be strong for her." Abhimanyu said and kept his head in Neyonika's lap.
Neyonika caressed his head.
Shanno patted her shoulder.
Nandini felt more guilty, because of her Abhimanyu couldn't mourn or show his true emotions.
She looked around her, everyone was in there own world.
Manik looked at both brother and sister.
Nandini too looked at him. Manik went towards her and took seat beside her.
"Because of me Bhai have to be strong always. I am the worst sister ever." Nandini said and covered her face with cushion.
Manik removed the cushion.
"Nandini, don't be so harsh on yourself."  Manik said and wiped her tears.
Neyonika looked at both of them and smiled. She wiped her tears.
"Amma, you when I won the dancing competition you promised me to give me anything. Do you remember?" Neyonika asked.
"Yes Nikki." Amms said.
"And I said I will ask at the right time." Neyonika said and Amms nodded her head in approval.
"I and Raj want you to consider our proposal." Neyonika said.
"But, we already accepted the deal Aunty." Abhimanyu said.
"Neyonika is not talking about business. We are proposing Maniks hand for Nandini. I want to preserve my wife's friends last memory. Amma, I know you don't believe in intercaste marriage. But, Shanno g and Bhai sahb please think about it." Raj said.
"Nandini we haven't discussed it with Manik. He is also listening it first time."
Neyonika said reading their surprised faces.
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Hello people was occupied somewhere. I hope to complete my promise. Also, I wanted to know can you see the option on sticker in my comment box. Earlier it was visible,buy not I couldn't see it.

300 votes
Atleast for this pawsome picture.