'I have someone to to scold me'

This song,😍😍 my current favorite. Share your favorite or current favorite.
Happy reading 🙂
Nandini spent her afternoon reading blogs, watching vlogs of Youtubers, and surfing a few web series.

Knock knock

'Come in' Nandini shouted.

Neyonika entered her room with a servant holding orange juice.

"Go and close the door," Neyonika said to the servant.
"Aunty, I want to apologize for my behavior. Will you forgive me?" Nandini asked just after the servant
Neyonika passed her glass of juice.
"Aunty I am sorry for judging you. I was scared at that time. I thought Manik Sir will fire me. Also, I was alone. If I had a mental breakdown I won't be able to handle myself. I am sorry." Nandini said genuinely.
"It's okay Nandu, I am also sorry for being so harsh on you," Neyonika said.
"I felt so happy when you scolded me."
Nandini said and gulped the glass of juice.
Neyonika looked at the weak and alone girl sitting in front of her.
"I know Nandu, you have gone through so much. But, your brother have you seen him crying. After the demise of your parents, Chacha Chachi changes completely, snatching property, and dropping you in an orphanage. Many bad things which usually happen, never happen to you. Don't you think, you have taken these factors for granted. Neyonika tried to make her understand.
Neyonika's word worked as a reality check for her.
"You have Amma, Chacha Chachi Arya, and his family, your father figures Bhaiya, you have me. You have no idea how relatives change their colors in these situations. Bodies die but souls remain alive. If you will cry in your parent's memory, will they be ever at peace thinking about it? You are not alone. Just wake up. Don't waste your life like this." Neyonika said.
"Thank you, aunty, this was needed," Nandini said.
...............
Ring Ring!
"How you doin!" Nandini asked just after Aryaman picked up her phone.
"Nandi meri bandi" Arya teased her. His assistant looked at his boss joking. He was shocked.
"Look, my assistant is shocked that their boss can also joke. Come on Nitesh I am also a human being." Arya said teasing him.
"Arya stop being creepy. Nitesh ignore him, please. And don't let him use his boss card. Whenever you face any problem contact me." Nandini said.
"Thank you, mam," Nitesh said and smiled.
"Thank you Mam k Bache wait I will tell you," Arya said.
"Nitesh you go and send one cup of coffee for him," Nandini said.
"So, what's the reason behind this bossy behavior. Where is the composed and introverted girl, I am seeing the older Nandini." Arya said straightforwardly.
"Wo toh hai" (That's true) Nandini said smiling.
"How are you and you are discharged. Bhaiya said you will be discharged after 2 weeks?" Arya asked looking at her background.
"Doing well, Bhaiya have to leave for Bangalore, Malhotra's took the responsibility to babysit me, Neyonika Aunty scolded me for my acting, I cried in front my boss and right now I'm confused what should be my next step," Nandini said in one breath like a baby rhyming.
Arya laughed at her way of speaking.
"Arya" Nandini said sternly.
"On a serious note, you could have called me," Arya said.
"Well, I will come one week before your engagement. You can't take me to Jaipur as I am not allowed to travel. So, you will have to stay here, your work will be piled up. I don't want you to work on your engagement." Nandini said.
"And I hope Neyonika Aunty gave you a piece of advice, apart from scolding you," Arya said.
"Yes, after scolding me in the morning, she came to me in the afternoon and made me realize that I have spent enough time in mourning of time, maybe because of me they might not be in peace till now. Also, why I am wasting my adulthood."
Nandini said.
"Nandu, what about Manik?" Arya asked.
"I don't know, I am not able to come to any conclusion," Nandini said.
"Nandu, I agree the reason behind your pain is Malhotra's especially Manik. Cabir is also giving hard time to Manik. I myself believe that, if Manik wanted, this situation won't be so drastic. But, for a minute let's think from his point of view. He has to choose between you and his childhood friend. If I have to choose between you and Nitesh, this decision might cost me my dearest friend. So, he too opted for his friend over you. And trust me, you can understand his pain better than others. Doesn't matter I pretended not to trust you, but just remember how cheated and used you felt at that time." Arya said.
Nandini analyzed his words.
"Also, his compensation will make you so happy. You deserve that happiness." Arya said.
"Okay, I am trusting my instincts, you and Bhai. I hope it will be worth it." Nandini said crossing her fingers.
"Trust me it is," Arya said.
"So, what's your decision? " Manik asked.
"Sir, I have recalled everything, "Nandini said while playing with the petals of the flower bunched in a bouquet bought by Manik.
"And it must be something bad," Manik said.
"No, today Aunty gave me a reality check. I have taken everyone for granted while mourning my parents. My Bhai, was so strong all the time. And now I won't waste my adulthood. Trust me, I am saying this from the depth of my heart. In this situation, not only one person is hurt, but 2 people also suffered equally. Only one person's hurt is highlighted because it's visible. But, you also got cheated by your childhood friend. My injuries will one day heal, but your wound will take a lot more than time.
I forgive you Manik. And trust me, it's not your fault, you can't control jealousy. You are the best friend that anyone could dream of. Yes, you are my idol and you did wrong by sending me to jail. But, goons were sent by Harshad. I still trust you Manik." Nandini said.
Manik was amazed at Nandini's words. It was not the first time she have left him
Speechless. But, she put herself in his shoes. She empathized with him.
"Nandini you are very amazing, seriously. I am really sorry. Somehow, I am the cause of your pain. You need not worry about anything outside. Just get well soon, take proper rest." Manik said.
Nandini could feel the sincerity in his voice.
"Thank you, Manik. Now that you know I have forgiven you, will I get any compensation or not?" Nandini asked.

Please ignore typos.
Thank you.
For 125k

Don't I deserve votes and likes?
If his eyes have done black magic, then do votes and follow me.
For those who will follow me on Instagram, I will reveal what will happen in the next chapter 🥰😇🤗.