Ask Me Anything

"What are they discussing, it's been so long," Manik said clicking his knee impatiently.

"Relax, they are smart and independent women. They won't ask for something stupid." Abhimanyu said.

"Hey!" Mukti pressed their car's horn to gain their attention.
Both of them went towards her.

"So what did you decide? Come on, tell us. We are ready to fulfill any of your wishes." Manik boasted.

"since you never allowed any guy to approach us your punishment should be something you will receive throughout your life. Right Manik?" Nandini questioned Manik.

"Nandu, don't be harsh on us please put yourself in our shoes," Manik almost begged.

"Yes, we will always do that. Now listen to your punishment properly." Mukti said.

"No matter if it is a working day or Sunday, we will wake up on our own." Mukti declared.

Mukti hit the right nerve at the right time. Manik never appreciated staying in bed after 7. For Mukti, beauty sleep started after 7.

"I can eat junk food whenever and from wherever I want." Nandini declared.

For Abhimanyu, eating junk food was a crime, and eating junk from outside was a sin.

"I think you guys are taking advantage of this situation. How about I give my 2 credit cards to both of you? Manik, what do you think?" Abhimanyu suggested.

"Yes, I am more than happy to accept that." Manik agreed immediately.

"Do you think, giving us a credit card for a week will settle all the dues?" Nandini asked Mukti.

"Of course not, we will need your card at least for a year," Mukti said.

"What!" Both Manik and Abhimanyu exclaimed.

"Is there any problem with one year, we can make it 2 for your convenience," Nandini suggested.

"No, no one year is totally fine for us," Abhimanyu said.
Manik nodded his head in approval.

"Okay then, it's getting late. Let's go." Mukti said.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 months later

Nandini's family left for Kerala after one week. They were not ready to leave, and Nandini forced them to rejoin their work.

In the daytime Alia, Navya, and Mukti spent time with Nandini. Together all of them worked from home except Nandini.
Nandini was tired of sitting in one place. She was bored of Netflix and reading.

After one month of crying and wailing, she was allowed to work with Manik for her training.

"Manik, I wanted to discuss something with you," Nandini said.

It was their routine to have coffee together in the evening. If any day Manik could not make it, meeting her was the first thing he did the next morning.

"Yes, go ahead," Manik said.

"What's the status of the Khurrana family and their business?" Nandini asked.

"They are on the verge of bankruptcy. As per our discussion, we will reveal your name after your recovery. I will transfer the ownership of the shares to you. We will restart your business. I will help you in the initial year, post that you will handle everything." Manik explained his plan.