You are so cute

[A/N 400 VOTES TARGET FOR THE NEXT UPDATE]

Abhimanyu who was drying his hair turned to look at who had entered in the room.
He discovered it was Mukti who was looking at him without blinking her eyes.

"What is sexier, my chest or my abs?" Abhimanyu asked teasing Mukti.

"Your chest," Mukti said in her Lala land. But realized the next second.

Mukti lowered her gaze feeling shy in front of him.

Abhimanyu went inside the bathroom again and came out dressed up in casual.

Meanwhile, Mukti was cursing herself for being so stupid like a horny teenager.

"So where were we?" Abhimanyu questioned innocently.

Mukti raised her eyes and felt annoyed with his teasing grin.

"I came to take the hairdryer from this room," Mukti said in one breath.

"You are so cute," Abhimanyu said and handed her the same.

[A/N 400 VOTES TARGET FOR THE NEXT UPDATE]

Mukti smiled looking into his eyes.

"So, done with arrangements of date?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Yes, I am nervous about whether she will like it or not," Mukti said.

"Hmm, well looking at your dedication I must say I'll need to do a lot of homework," Abhimanyu said.

"Why, your crush or girlfriend is too much picky or particular about her choice?" Mukti asked. But, back in her mind, she prayed that he don't have feelings for anyone.
Mukti asked herself why does she think this and her heart answered.
Because you have feelings for him.

"She is my crush, and in answer to your question you'll have to ask her only about it," Abhimanyu said genuinely.
However, his next move made Mukti speechless.

"Come, I will introduce who my crush is," Abhimanyu said and Mukti's face lost the spark.

Abhimanyu likes someone.

Mukti felt her lips were dry, she felt pain in her throat, so much pain that she couldn't express it.

"Maybe some other day," Mukti said with her heavy throat controlling her tears.

"Please, you know she is the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and she smiles. Her smile is killer." Abhimanyu said explaining about her crush. Mukti was reading his face beaming with happiness when he was talking about her.

For his priceless smile, she masked her broken expression and plastered a fake smile.

[A/N 400 VOTES TARGET FOR THE NEXT UPDATE]

"Okay, show me," Mukti said.

Abhimanyu controlled his smile and kept his hands on her shoulder.
He dragged her inside his room's closet.

"There she is," Abhimanyu said.
They were standing in front of a mirror.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Abhimanyu asked Mukti.
Mukti was feeling she have conquered her biggest dream of life, her crush reciprocated her feelings.
Her eyes were again down, her chick was on fire.
She looked at Abhimanyu for a second and then at the door and ran out of the closest.
When Abhimanyu ran behind her, she was already out of his room.

"Mukti what took you so long?" Nandini questioned and winked.

Mukti tried to control her blush but, her chicks reddened with Nandini's wink.

But looking at the elders, she changed her expression completely.

"Well was planning how to make my friend look sexy on her first date," Mukti said and winked.

Now it was Nandini's turn to blush.

"We have washed her hair and her brother didn't allow her to bath twice. So, we are done with our part." Shanno said.

"Okay, aunty, Nandu what do you wanna wear?" Mukti asked.

"Looking at my current situation, anything which will make me look presentable and good," Nandini said.
She has never imagined that her first date will be this way. She was sad.

"Hey, you dumbhead, my Nandu looks sexy even in her night suit," Shanno said.

Nandini smiled and hugged her Masi.

Mukti helped Nandini in getting ready.

They were in the living room where everyone was teasing Nandini and Mukti was busy avoiding Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu smiled at her childish behavior but decided to give her space.
At least he confessed. He felt the liking and attraction toward her when they first visited Nandu. How Mukti was shamelessly gazing at him.

At sharp 8 PM, Manik arrived.

Manik met everyone except Nandini.
Mukti said she is in her room and join him directly.

After chit-chatting with everyone both of them left for the top of the lift.

"So, excited about your first date Miss Murthy?" Manik asked.

"Yes and no?" Nandini said.

"Matlab?" (what do you mean?) Manik asked.

"Well I never wanted to go on my first date in a wheelchair," Nandini said sadly.

"Well, if life gives you and me a chance to become us, I will take you on a date every month," Manik said with hidden promise behind his words.

They reached the top floor, Nandini was happy with the decoration, the cold breeze just the way she wanted.

Subtle and sweet.

Manik could read the smile on her face

"So, liked the arrangements m'lady?" Manik questioned.

"Yes, it's so beautiful and subtle just the way I like," Nandini said smelling the fragrance of her favorite flowers.

Manik made her comfortable on one of the fluffy comfortable single couches. His was arranged opposite hers.
Their tables didn't have anything except a few green plants of small size.

[A/N 400 VOTES TARGET FOR THE NEXT UPDATE]