Epilogue

Nandini moved in her sleep feeling a heavy weight on her chest.

She opened her eyes lazily. Manik was sleeping on her chest. Her eyes went to the wall clock showing 9:15 AM.

"Manik, get up we have a meeting at 10:30."Nandini said.
Manik did not even buzz...........

Nandini pushed Manik away and ran inside the bathroom. She picked the first outfit which came in front of her.

She picked up her purse and decided to do her hair in the car. She looked at the watch showing 9:40.

"Manik" Nandini shouted at her loudest pitch.
Manik sat up with a jerk.

His eyes fell on the watch.
"Shit," He said and ran to get ready.

Nandini decided to pack their breakfast.

Everyone was already seated at the table.

Nandini wished them good morning and started packing their breakfast.

"Someone got late or laid?" Mukti asked.

Nandini's eyes widened.

"Why would you say that?" Nandini asked shooting a glare at Mukti.

"Bhabhi G, your neck is the certificate for your deed. Why feel shy in front of mom, babies are not made in the air," Dhruv said.

Nandini's hand instantly went on her neck.

"Oh god, we are so late today. Nandu let's go, it's already 10." Manik said adjusting his tie.

Raj stood up and hugged his son.

"Sher putter, you proved you are my son today," Raj said.

Manik looked at everyone confused with his words. His eyes went to Nandini's neck.

He gave a proud smile to his dad.

"Thank you Dad," He said.

"Mukti, I am getting laid please help me," Nandini said and closed her eyes in frustration.
Everyone laughed at her.
"I mean I am getting late, please help me," Nandini said or begged.

"Why would you hide it, it looks good on you," Manik said innocently.

"Shut up," Nandini said before going away with Mukti who knew how to hide the hickey.
.................................................................

True to his words, Manik and Nandini went for their honeymoon after Gangor.

Life was going great for the couple. They would fight, won't talk to each other for days. 

But, their love always won over their problems and ego. 

Right now they were occupied in something which a typical couple do after 1 year of the wedding.

Fighting

"How could your brother do this to her," Manik said moving to and fro in the hall. 

"Mind you tongue son," Neyonika said sternly. Manik could bear anything but tears in Mukti's eyes. 
Manik looked at Nandini and mouthed sorry. Nandini blinked her eyes in assurance.

Nandini was trying to pacify Mukti.

Abhimanyu proposed Mukti on their Anniversary. Mukti ran away from him, scared with sudden proposal.

"Mukti, you shouldn't have ran away like a coward. Abhi is a decent guy." Dhruv said.

"Bhai, I am not ready for any responsibility. When I look at Nandini..Nandini Murthy was different..She was lazy and whatever she wanted to be..When I look at Nandini Malhotra, she is mature, grown up woman. I have never seen her showing tantrum in front of us." Mukti expressed her fears.