My husband 💓

Please read💓
Happy Holi to every soul reading this chapter..May this bring colours of peace and happiness to your life..
Writing this chapter and posting this chapter was difficult for me more than writing this novel..
This is my first time writing mature content.
My parents are proud of my work and they even read my content.
It took me few sessions with my fellow writer.. motivation from my friend Aparna. My mom, said write whatever the character demands.
So here we are... for my readers with my families and friends support...

Nandini was adjusting to the new house and their culture. As per the ritual, the couple went to their Kuldevi temple. They visited their factories, and family friends.

Nandini went back to Kerala for her Pithmoda (Pagphera) ritual.

Manik joined the office to address the urgent issues. During the day he realized that more than him, his employee enjoyed his wedding. Deadlines were close and all his team members were yet to complete their tasks.

"Just because I am not in the office, why do you think the client will extend the deadline," Manik said looking at his team.

Before he could continue, his phone rang showing Wifey❤️.
His team looked at his actions.

Manik received the call.

"Hey," Nandini said.

"Hi...Did you reach the airport?" Manik asked.

"Yes, I am sitting in the plane," Nandini said.

"I am in the middle of something, I will call you in some time," Manik said before ending the call.

Manik took a deep breath and looked at his team.

"I am not requesting clients to extend the deadline. Try to complete the project before the deadline otherwise enjoy your weekend in the office." Manik said and his team nodded their head in approval and left.

Today, she is returning

Manik wrapped his work and was now waiting for his wife at the exit of the Airport.

When he spotted Nandini at the exit gate, all his stress of deadlines and work went into the air.

She was wearing a red Bandhej sari.

She hugged Manik.

"You are looking like a typical marwadi woman," Manik said while touching her nose ring.

"No, I am wearing this. I am half Marwadi and half Punjabi now," Nandini said while pointing at her Chuda.

Manik kissed her Chuda.

Manik dragged her suitcase towards the parking.

"Why is your suitcase so heavy?" Manik asked while keeping it in the trunk.

"Well, I got a few more sari's and you have got your favorite shoes," Nandini said.

They were now in the car and waiting for the signal. Manik was driving the car with his left hand.

Nandini was just amazed at this move. He looked professional...Seriously! Professional...

He was looking like a Greek god? Like a beautiful candy, she cannot taste.

"Will you stop staring, it's creepy." She heard Manik's voice.

"I wasn't staring," Nandini said.

Manik gave her a cheeky smile. Soft music was playing.

"Why are you so quiet?" Nandini asked.

Manik sighed.

"Nothing...I was not in the office and all my team members were not working in the happiness of their boss getting married." Manik said and Nandini laughed at him.