"Its okay Mukti"

Happy reading 💗, please vote, follow and comment. Share your favorite song. I love old songs, especially Lata g's. Anyone else old is the gold lover.😌 Please ignore typos 🥺
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Manik smiled at her question.
Nandini frowned looking at him smiling.
"Hey, are you okay?" Nandini asked.
"Yes, what will happen to me," Manik said not understanding the motive behind the question.
"You are smiling a lot," Nandini answered his unasked question.
Manik laughed at her. This time louder.
"Nandini I am also a human being, I too have all emotions just like you. But, if a boss will not be strict, employees won't fear him and won't complete their work on time." Manik explained.
"So, now you won't behave like a boss with me, leave all that. Tell me about your compensation." Nandini said impatiently.
"What is the first step to re-start your father's company again?" Manik asked.
"Destroy Khurranas," Nandini said.
"I have purchased the maximum number of shares of Khurana. Murthy's purchased."Manik said.
"And after your complete recovery, Khurana's will be bankrupt. You will demand them, if they want to save the company, they have to admit officially that they charged false allegations on your Dad. After that, you will get your company back. But, I have one condition." Manik continued but again took a pause.
"What?" Nandini asked.
"Though shares are purchased by your brother, but they are purchased under Malhotra's. I want you to be fit first, so I have done all formalities and named under me. If you want to have complete ownership over them, you have to work as my PA for 6 months." Manik said.
"But how my health and share ownership related?" Nandini asked.
"Right now Khurranas are not alert as Malhotra's have good name in the market. But, it is not safe to reveal your name right now. It will be revealed directly during their bankruptcy." Manik explained.
"Do you think I have no self respect, people will laugh at me. Doesn't matter if you will stop one group, you can't shut everyone's mouth. I have just became just gossip material. I can't face them. I don't have guts." Nandini said and covered her face with her hands.
Mukti was listening everything outside her room. Hearing her words, she felt heaviness in her chest.
She decided to face Nandini today, doesn't matter how angry she will be, but today Mukti will face it.
She entered inside the room.
Removing Nandini's hands she sat on floor.
"I know my sorry won't change anything. I am so ashamed of myself Nandini. I have humiliated you, will you ever forget me." Mukti said without looking into her eyes.
"Mukti Mam please stand up. Manik sir, please tell her." Nandini requested.
"Muku, stand up."Manik ordered.
"Mukti please, its okay. I am too protective for my Bhai." Nandini said.
Mukti took seat behind Manik.
She didn't reacted.
Nandini punched in Mukti's stomach earning growl from Mukti.
"See, now we are even." Nandini said.
All of them laughed.
"Mukti, now that your friend have forgiven you, don't she deserves your handmade food."Manik suggested.
"If your handmade food includes boiled veggies and porridge, then thanks you but no thanks." Nandini said.
"I will call your brother and take permission for one meal." Mukti said while taking out her mobile phone.
Manik noticed his sisters excitement when Abhimanyu was around.
Mukti never dated anyone, because just like other girls she was also hopeless romantic.
"Mukti, I have a request." Nandini said.
Mukti decided to call Abhimanyu later on. Manik was also keenly listening.
"Yes Nandu" Mukti said.
"Can you shift in this room, I feel scared and bored. Bhai used to sleep with me in hospital." Nandini said.
"Nandu, you could have said earlier about it, Bhai will sleep with you." Mukti said as a matter of fact.
Nandini's eyes widened and her face turned scarlet.
"Muku" Manik said sternly.
"Hey, I mean you could have asked Bhai.
He would have stayed till you sleep." Mukti said in her defence.
"Okay, now Nandini regarding how will you rejoin, leave it on me. I promise no one will badmouth about you. Are you accepting the offer?" Manik asked.
"A fool will reject this offer." Nandini said and a content smile spread on his face.
Mukti instantly hugged Nandini.
"We are so lucky to have you." Mukti said.
"Feelings are mutual." Nandini said.
"Okay, now let her rest." Manik said.
"Mukti please can I sit beside you while you prepare the food." Nandini said with puppy eyes.
"No, I haven't taken my nap, I won't take. I will go." Nandini said before Manik could stop her.
"Okay, come I will help you settle on chair." Manik said.
Manik helped her and then three of them went on ground floor.
"Aunty, Mukti is making dinner for us." Nandini said. Neyonika smiled looking at her.
"See Raj, Nandu is looking so happy, I knew it, bad vibes were surrounding her. Nandu, lets go to mandir. Take blessings from God." Neyonika asked holding her wheelchair.
Nandini stopped her.
"Uncle, can you please come here." Nandini asked.
Raj went near her. Nandini made both of them stand together.
"Happy wedding anniversary. Because of me your memorable day was spoiled. I promise after one month, I will do all the arrangements again." Nandini said while holding neyonika and Rajs hand in her hand.
"Thank you Nandu, I am sorry for my words Beta." Raj said.
Nandini slowly bent downword and touched their feet.
"God bless you" both of them said together.
"Elders make mistakes, everyone do. But, that doesn't mean you will say sorry again and again." Nandini said.
"If one more time anyone will apologise to me, I won't have my medicine." Nandini said seriously.
"I will be thankful to God to give me many father figure. You, Chachag, Bhai, Cabir bhai, Rajesh uncle." Nandini said and kissed Raj's hand.
"Nandu, you didn't include Maniks name?" Everyone heard voice of Cabir from behind, standing with Dhruv and Aliya.
"Yes, Manik.." before Nandini could utter the bleeding word Bhai Manik stopped her.
"No, I am not her father figure, I am her teacher." Manik said and everyone laughed.
"But, what's the problem in Bhaiya?" Nandini asked.
"If I will be your brother I won't be able to train you or scold you while training. Why can't we remain friends?" Manik said.
Cabir laughed, this time louder.
Truth of life, asking woman her age and calling a guy Bhaiya are strictly hated by Men and women respectively.

Happy reading, please vote and stay tuned. Trying to work on this schedule. Failed miserably but not completely.🤣 2nd update in 7 days.

Looking forward for 400 votes

Looking forward for 400 votes.🙈
IG- future_writer_ divyanshi_gaur