"You can date Abhimanyu"

Ignore typos.
Happy reading 😊.

Everyone settled in the living room. Nandini and Mukti were in the kitchen, Nandini was having a Cheese sandwich, which Mukti made at her request.
"Mukti I love this" Nandini said.
"Thank you," Mukti said while chopping veggies.
Nandini's mobile phone ringed.
It was Abhimanyu's video call. Nandini ate the remaining piece of sandwich and swiped right the call and tossed it in the air. As a reflex action, Mukti caught it.
Mukti looked at Nandini, Nandini pointed at her stuffed mouth. Mukti looked at the mobile screen showing the fan, then the mobile was lifted and Abhimanyu appeared bare chest.
"Hey, how are you" Mukti heard Abhimanyu's voice, breaking her chain of thoughts.
"I am good," Mukti said.
Abhimanyu, looking for his accessories, looked at the mobile screen hearing Mukti's voice.
"Oh it's you, I thought it was Nandu. Wait let me be presentable." Abhimanyu said and tossed the mobile on the bed.
Nandini look at Mukti, she was blushing to look at the screen. Nandini heard the faint voice of Dhruv and Manik. She turned towards the Kitchen entrance and stopped them. Pushing her chair towards them she whispered
"See Mukti is blushing while talking to my brother," Nandini said.
"But why is she talking to your brother on a video call?" Manik asked being a protective brother.
"Because my mouth was stuffed with a sandwich." She said inflow then realized what said. She looked at Manik looking at her or giving glares.
"Can we pretend I didn't say anything?" Nandini said scratching her head.
"We will deal with you later," Manik said. All of them diverted their attention toward Mukti.
"Yes, sorry I wasn't aware you will be on the next side." Abhimanyu apologized.
"It's okay, Nandini was in the hall, so I picked up her call," Mukti said cooking up a fake story. She glared at Nandini.
"Why everyone is glaring at me?" Nandini asked Dhruv. He shrugged his shoulders. Nandini went towards Mukti and took her mobile phone.
"Hey Bhai, how are you?" Nandini asked.
"How was your cheese sandwich?" Abhimanyu asked.
"How do you know?" Nandini asked.
"Because you have sauce around your mouth," Abhimanyu said as a matter of fact.
"Do you know Mukti makes the same sandwich just like yours, very tasty?" Nandini said changing the topic.
"Stop buttering me," Abhimanyu said.
"I was craving for it." Nandini reasoned.
"It's okay, now I have to inform you Amms, Chachag, Chachiji, and Rishabh are coming. They are aware of your accident. Before you ask who informed them, I informed them that they will get tensed." Abhimanyu said.
"Bhai, such good news, when will they arrive?" Nandini asked happily.
"They wanted to come today itself. Then I said you are with Malhotra's. They will reach day after 3 days. Also, they want to take you to Mangalore. But, I said them to stay with us for a while in Mumbai and they agreed just because you are not allowed to travel." Abhimanyu said.
"Wow, Amms is coming," Nandini said happily.
Abhimanyu smiled looking at his sister's happy face.
"Now, you know that Amms won't like when her only granddaughter will look pale and weak. Drink as much as the juice you can, not too much not too less. Okay." Abhimanyu said.
"Yes, Bhai," Nandini said.
"Now pass the mobile to Manik," Abhimanyu said. She did the same.
"Mukti I will have pomegranate juice, can you ask someone." Manik heard Nandini's words and shook his head. He excited kitchen and entered the backyard.
"Manik, my family will reach by afternoon after 3 days. They will take Nandini to my penthouse." Abhimanyu informed him.
"I don't think mom will allow them to leave," Manik said knowing, how his mom will behave.
"Still I will inform her," Manik said.
"I will leave it on them, let's not interfere. If I will tell Amms she will scold me saying why did I inform. And if I didn't inform you, then also she would have scolded me that I don't have basic manners." Abhimanyu said and both of them laughed.
"Same here bro, my Dadi is also the same," Manik said.
"Okay, bye-bye," Abhimanyu said.
"Bye," Manik said and ended the call.
He entered the kitchen to find everyone chattering.
"Mukti, I will make dinner," Manik announced.
"Wow, Nandu Bhai is an amazing cook," Dhruv said getting excited with the name of good food.
"And Dhruv is amazing in assisting his brother while cooking," Manik said patting his shoulders.
"Yes". Dhruv said inflow and then realized.
"Bhai, I am tired," Dhruv said.
"Muku call Alia and inform her. Her boyfriend's stamina is very low." Manik said. Mukti picked up her phone and was about to call.
"No, I am not tired. Fine, I will help you." Dhruv said dejectedly.
........................................................................
" Aunty, my Chachi is my masi. I mean Chachiji and my mom were cousins." Nandini said.
All the ladies were talking, basically gossiping about celebrities, fashion, and friends.
"Wow, so you are also the only daughter in the family," Mukti said getting excited.
"Yes, that's why they tried to spoil me. Never allow me to pay for anything. When I say I want to spend my money, they do emotional blackmail. 'Ek he to behn hai humari. Tu humse tere pe kharcha karne ka adhikar bi nhi deti.'
(We have only one sister and you are snatching our right to spend money on her.) You tell me how is it fair." Nandini asked.
"Yahn Ulta ha"
(It's opposite here)"  Neyonika said.
Nandini looked at her confused.
"Bhai also give me money. Dhruv Bhai too. But, I am always scolded for my shopping addiction. Moreover, I couldn't date anyone because of their possessive brother nature. They scare every male species around me." Mukti said.
"So what, you don't know guys. I know them better than you." Manik said while placing the Dal makhani on the dining table.
"Bhai, with this attitude and hypothetical expectations, your sister will remain single forever," Mukti said and rolled her eyes.
Everyone settled at the dining table.
Cabir also came to meet Nandini.
"You can date Abhimanyu, Dad do you agree. He is genuine, intelligent, smart, independent, and can afford you." Manik said.
Mukti blushed and looked down at her plate.
"Someone is blushing. I have no issues Mukti " Nandini said.

Hello peeps 🙂😁😁, Kyu Reh Gaye sab dang. Aaj ek hafte me 3rd update pakar Khush to boht Honge.
Please shower votes and comments.
Also, follow me here and on Instagram.
Ek hum the writers k social media k lia marte the or Ek AAP sab h.
Koi mujhe pyar nhi karta.🥺
Still my insta ID
Future_writer_divyanshi_gaur.
Come and share anything and everything.

Meri Billo rani