'Girls like you'

"Maa," Nandini as she looked around. But they were alone.

"Thank you," she said genuinely.

"Tt was your favorite Nikki maa. Amma designed this especially for you." She said looking the necklace.

"It is precious to me as it's her last memory but not more than you," Niharika said.

"Maa" Nandini said and hugged Niharika.

"I don't want but I have to go now Maa. Please come to Mumbai and take care of your health call me whenever you want, don't skip your meds and regular check-ups." Nandini said to Rajesh and Niharika. She exited the hall.

She was standing outside the hall waiting for Manik who was attending phone call from his dad. Looking around she found no one was there. So she let her eyes pour her heart's emotions.

She wiped her tears and a hanckey appeared in front of her.

"Thank you," she said without looking at the person.

Then Aryaman appeared in front of her.

She rolled her eyes instantly.

"Nandu at least hear me out nandu. I didn't trust Soha. That day I was just..." before he could complete Nandini interrupted him.

"Stop it, Arya, just stop it," Nandini said turning her face away.

"Just hear me out nandu I swear on my mom just 30 minutes," Aryaman said with utmost sincerity. Nandini couldn't deny his honest pleading.

"Fine... come to Mumbai. But not today, my boss is with me." Nandini said in her bossy tone.

Aryaman smiled from inside.

Still the same showing fake anger.

"Thanks," he said smiling at her.

He inserted his right hand inside his pocket and took out his phone.

"Bring the parcel." He said to his PA on phone.

In few seconds Arya's PA came and handed him a parcel.

"Thanks, buddy," he said to his PA.

"Nandini, this is the least I cant give you today. I am still dumb in giving a gift." Aryaman said giving the parcel to Nandini.

"I won't take any gift from you," Nandini said not taking the gift box.

"Hmm, I knew that. No worries don't take it. I will tell Manik how you fainted when a guy proposed you." He said looking for Manik. But his eyes were on Nandini.

He was damn sure she must be analyzing the pros and cons of keep or not keeping the gift box.

And she was thinking that her boss had enough knowledge of her personal life.

She snatched the gift box from Aryaman instantly while Aryaman gave a toothy grin.

"And dare you to show your teeth, I will break every single tooth," Nandini said without looking at him.

Instantly he zipped his mouth.

Manik came along with Ritesh.

Shifting on the next passenger seat he opened the door for her.

Throwing her used hankey at Aryaman's face, she hopped inside the car.

She looked at Manik who was still busy on phone.

Arya sighed finally he got a chance to explain to him.

Nandini was looking outside the window.

"So did you enjoy the party Nandini," Manik said just after finishing his call.