'You should feel blessed'

"If my family comes to your house in Kerala and I do the same request will you permit? Don't I have the right to ask my teacher to stay at my home?" Neyonika said.
"Aunty, you have an amazing skill of convincing I must say," Abhimanyu said and everyone laughed.
Finally, it was decided they will leave tomorrow morning.
"Nandu, I think you take a rest now. You are sitting since morning." Manik said looking at his watch.
"I will rest later on I am resting for one week," Nandini said shooing away Manik and his stupid order.
"Nandu, you want to talk to him, Manik you both can talk now in her room and she will rest also," Abhimanyu suggested more like ordered.
"Okay Bhai" Nandini said.
Manik pushed Nandini's wheelchair towards their room.
"Hmm, so don't I deserve a coffee to do such an important conversation of my life." Nandini said stress on 'such'.
Manik laughed at her.
"So, what is your opinion?" Manik asked.
"Manik, marrying my boss will not be good?" Nandini said.
"Tell me one genuine reason that why shouldn't we try it," Manik said.
"Tell me one genuine reason why should we try it," Nandini said.
"I had a fair amount of dates and relationships. And life is boring when your partner is just like you. I have seen and you know how we both challenge each other. My parents like you. Your Chachaji and Chachi g likes me. I don't find it difficult." Manik said.
"Wow, you are sorted and calm in every situation," Nandini said.
"What are you feeling?" Manik asked.
"I too tried dating but I couldn't. I was always an extrovert, so guys never took me seriously or friend-zoned me. Three guys asked me out and begged me to give them chance. But after one week, when I was kinda into them, they said this is boring. As you have already said guys run behind someone hard to chase. I was more than understanding so they didn't find me interesting." Nandini said.
"You mean to say that you never dated and never went on date," Manik said surprised by this newly found truth.
"Yes, and I won't now also." Nandini declared.
"What do you mean?" Manik asked.
"We will talk to each other and you can daily me for 7 days. After those 7 days, I will come to my decision. I don't want one month. If you are comfortable with this thing then its good." Nandini said.
"But one week is not enough time," Manik said.
"Manik, we know each other better than ourselves. Professionally and personally. Do you agree?" Nandini asked.
"Yes, I agree," Manik asked.
"People date to know each other. We know each other nature, when you get angry, when you feel happy, remaining things like hobbies and all we will eventually know with time being. So, I will give my final decision whether I will marry you or not after 7 days. If you need time, you can ask for it." Nandini said.
"I hate to say this but I agree with you," Manik said and Nandini laughed at him.
"So, with this conversation, we have concluded that we will meet this week and decide. And you will take it seriously, not as an excuse to run away from blind dates." Nandini declared.
"Says the one who never went on date." Manik laughed. 
"You should feel blessed, I don't have exes to compare them with you," Nandini said. 
"Well, in that case,  you should also feel blessed that out of so many girls I am giving you sincere chance." Manik said leaning back on his chair.
"Why?" Nandini asked.
"Because I am giving you sincere chance" Manik repeated.
"Mr Manik Malhotra, you still have time to back off, as I am also not dieng to marry you. Looking back at your track record, I don't think flaunting yourself and 'giving you chance shit' will do any good." Nandini said wiping off the confidence from Manik's face.